By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump "Exhausted, Frustrated, Bewildered" As Campaign In Meltdown

I believe I called this months ago. There's a difference between pandering to 10 million fanatical people who are absolutely detached from reality and incapable of critical thinking and selling yourself to 60 million swing voters who vote for the general election.

It was only amount of time before he crashed and burned.

Around the Network
Seventizz said:
I have faith Trump will win the Commander In Chief position and do great things for America.

The debates will be the eye opener - guaranteed.

Christians have faith that Jesus will return within their lifetimes too. I can't decide which one of you is more naive.

Ljink96 said:
He just isn't up to snuff to run a country. He wants to hide from debates, degrade Americans that have worked and sacrificed much just to serve it, and he's a flip flopper who says one thing and means another. That's a psychopath. If you can't handle campaigns without getting frustrated, how can we expect him to run an entire continent for a single day? It's just insane!

The US isn't a continent @_@

Lol. They have been writing this kind of stuff about him for a year now. It hasn't worked yet.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Seventizz said:
NateH said:
The media's been saying this every week since like July 2015 though.

When it's mostly controlled by liberals - what else would you expect?

You're psychotic if you think the corporate american media is controlled by "liberals"

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Ljink96 said:
He just isn't up to snuff to run a country. He wants to hide from debates, degrade Americans that have worked and sacrificed much just to serve it, and he's a flip flopper who says one thing and means another. That's a psychopath. If you can't handle campaigns without getting frustrated, how can we expect him to run an entire continent for a single day? It's just insane!

The US isn't a continent @_@

Nah.  We rule those other countries.  We say build a wall, they say how high!

SkepticallyMinded said:
Seventizz said:
I have faith Trump will win the Commander In Chief position and do great things for America.

The debates will be the eye opener - guaranteed.

Christians have faith that Jesus will return within their lifetimes too. I can't decide which one of you is more naive.

Well isn't that a great generalization?

Didn't Trump fund most of his own campaign? Wonder what it has cost him so far.

My lord Hilary is lucky as hell lol, this is quite literally the only opponent from every major modern us presidential election that she could actually beat. Seriously, Romney or McCain would be running away with this. At this point she makes Nixon look cuddly, but trump has the political acumen of a rabid badger.

This one is over... It recently occurred to me that over the last few weeks I've seen a Clinton ad around once an hour, but haven't seen a single trump ad. Even if trump was saying all the right things I'm pretty sure clinton's piggy bank would have decided this one at this point in the game.

I think there's a real chance we'll have our first president that enters office under threat of impeachment. Fun times ahead!

If it means hillary strolls to victory I'm delighted with the news