By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump "Exhausted, Frustrated, Bewildered" As Campaign In Meltdown

Puppyroach said:
He has looked very tired as of late, like he has lost a lot of energy. Maybe he has realized he must go into debate where ISSUES are discussed and that has given him nightmares :).

maybe Jeb! has passed on his low energy to Trump

Around the Network

It's shocking that anybody could ever have considered voting for him. He's such an unbelievable boor. Clearly, not that bright. A terrible speaker, public or otherwise. Awful ideas that could never, and would never, be implemented. Possibly the worst political candidate to ever run for a high level position in a democratic election. Then there are the day-to-day gaffes. The temperament. The lying. The racism. The ego. The lack of tact. Suggesting Russia get involved in the election with electronic subterfuge. And on, and on. And he STILL has supporters. Un-fucking-believable.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
It's shocking that anybody could ever have considered voting for him. He's such an unbelievable boor. Clearly, not that bright. A terrible speaker, public or otherwise. Awful ideas that could never, and would never, be implemented. Possibly the worst political candidate to ever run for a high level position in a democratic election. Then there are the day-to-day gaffes. The temperament. The lying. The racism. The ego. The lack of tact. Suggesting Russia get involved in the election with electronic subterfuge. And on, and on. And he STILL has supporters. Un-fucking-believable.

Can't believe no one believes in my conspiracy theory! I mean really, isn't there a slight chance this could all be intention in order to destroy the GOP's chance at election? I mean after all, Donald Trump was a supporter of Hillary before... just saying.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
COKTOE said:

Can't believe no one believes in my conspiracy theory! I mean really, isn't there a slight chance this could all be intention in order to destroy the GOP's chance at election? I mean after all, Donald Trump was a supporter of Hillary before... just saying.

Lol. Donald Trump was a supporter of everything until he suddenly wasn't, and was staunchly opposed to it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

This might be true but I dont trust the media at all. This could all be fabricated as far as I'm concerned.

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
COKTOE said:

Trump's been talking about running for president since the 1980s and he's a registered Republican, he supported Mitt Romney in the last election. 

I don't think even he expected to get this far. 

The dumber Tea Party movement has hijacked the Republican Party is what's basically happened and Trump was able to beat up on a mediocre/passive group of Republican opponents in the primary. 

Even if he was a plant, people would actually have to vote for him, which he suckered enough people in the Republican primaries to do. 

Trump wont have to worry about being president or shouldnt worry,neither should hillary at this point. it seems were heading to a state of emergency/martia lawl situation with all the civil unrest and riots,so chances of election happening this year are dwindling

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

This US election looks fascinating. It's a match between a person that I can't morally vote for, versus person that I can't vote because of democratic principle.

I wonder, will we see lowest voter turnout in the history?

barneystinson69 said:

Personally I think Trump has no real beef with the GOP and isn't in it to destroy the party, but rather he is in it for money (which apart from himself is his one true love).

I suspect he wants to set up a Trump News Network in direct competition to Fox News which would explain why he is violently against any of the traditional media outlets and even pretty hostile against Fox, which for atleast a few month has tried to back him at any step.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Trump wont have to worry about being president or shouldnt worry,neither should hillary at this point. it seems were heading to a state of emergency/martia lawl situation with all the civil unrest and riots,so chances of election happening this year are dwindling

If Trump loses "bigly" I doubt many of his supporters will show up to protest/riot. I can see them go back to quietly watching from the sidelines while they pass on their loathing for parts of the society to the next generation and occassionally applaud/sponsor people who "speak their mind".

Kagerow said:
This US election looks fascinating. It's a match between a person that I can't morally vote for, versus person that I can't vote because of democratic principle.

I wonder, will we see lowest voter turnout in the history?

If you can't vote for either of the big parties then it would be the perfect moment to support 3rd party and try to break up the stale and imo detrimental 2-party system, don't you think?

And I'm certain many minorities have a vested interest to get out and vote this election, so that might well counteract some voter apathy towards the major candidates.

Once I thought the movie "The Campaign" is an overexaggerated parody. But it seems closer to the truth than i imagined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDOQ-6m1hlA

Hunting Season is done...