By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump "Exhausted, Frustrated, Bewildered" As Campaign In Meltdown

Who necrobumped this shit?

Around the Network

So glad trump won. i can't stand liberals. all they do is whine and cry when things dont go their way. and now they are protesting here in nyc. butt hurt sore losers. u never see republicans protesting election loses. i absolutely can't stand these liberal college kids. but i love watching them cry while i sit back and have a nice cold glass of liberal tears.

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sidious_164]

[/url]

FunFan said:

Yet it would be nice for you and many others on both sides who been wronged to understand that most of the mistakes that people made, and kept making to this day, were made out of fear. And all sides felt the fear. Even if one sides fear was more legit, we need to emphatize because we all felt it anyway.

I believe that liberals would have had more chances at winning if they weren't insulting people with different oppinions. That wasn't smart. But they paid with the election. Now you can commit a similar mistake by kicking them while they are down, or you can be the bigger man, extend your hand and show them how is done.

Winning the election just wasn't enough to send the message if their going to keep spamming #NotMyPresident hashtags all over the internet while not respecting the democratic process at the same ... 

The comparisons between Hitler and Trump got fucking ridiculous too when they go around protesting the damn election results, hah! 

It's like they say, karma comes and goes around ...

fatslob-:O said:

Winning the election just wasn't enough to send the message if their going to keep spamming #NotMyPresident hashtags all over the internet while not respecting the democratic process at the same ... 

The comparisons between Hitler and Trump got fucking ridiculous too when they go around protesting the damn election results, hah! 

It's like they say, karma comes and goes around ...

The protest after those hitler comparisons are not just ridiculous, but ironic. But even more ironic is their party's name, given their curent behaviour.

But do you know why they are doing all of it? The real reason. It would be too easy to simply say that they are doing it because they are stupid, but at that point you wouln't be any different than them. Nor is it because they are sore loosers. And is not because they are jerks either, even thought they are being disrectpectful. But that have been the case since Trump became a candidate. Can we at the very least be sensitive enought to know why they are really doing it?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

spurgeonryan said:
Why are they really doing it?^

Fear. They are terrified. Thats pretty obvious to me.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
FunFan said:
spurgeonryan said:
Why are they really doing it?^

Fear. They are terrified. Thats pretty obvious to me.

Of what? Do they really believe that Trump is worse than Hitler?

Pointless bump just to gloat.

Locking.