By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump "Exhausted, Frustrated, Bewildered" As Campaign In Meltdown

Well so much for a Trump meltdown when it was his opponent who delivered the concession speech LOL ...

I wonder how OP feels ... 

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:

Well so much for a Trump meltdown when it was his opponent who delivered the concession speech LOL ...

Are you trying to gloat? Because that definitely isn't helping at all. The election is over, is time to move on and be friends. That goes for all sides.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:

Are you trying to gloat? Because that definitely isn't helping at all. The election is over, is time to move on and be friends. That goes for all sides.

Don't act like it isn't deserved. Justice ought to be delivered now! 

Nah time to prepare for the midterm elections, we need to uphold the rep majority in senate, and i think they will

FunFan said:

Don't worry, my bumping this thread isn't filled with sinister intentions ... 

Pundits should learn to have a little more humility in these cases for future reference plus it's in my right to exercise a point when I've been shut down many times without the other side even considering my dissenting views ... 

Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:
FunFan said:

I'm not acting in any way, if anything you are the one whos acting, and no like a nice person. And neither is many people on both sides and thats the biggest problem right now. The hate has already lasted for too long and what you guys are doing ain't helping with the much needed healing.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Man, the arrogance of liberals and the Democratic party has been truly astounding. We spent the entire year hearing about how Trump has no chance of winning, how the Republican party is collapsing, and how conservatism has been discredited.

Now it's November, and the Democrats have been completely routed. They lost the Presidency, they didn't take over the Senate, they had no chance in the House, they're down to 16 out of 50 governor seats, and they're down to 13 out of 50 state legislatures. They were destroyed at every level save county and municipal. What happened?

FunFan said:
AsGryffynn said:

I'm not acting in any way, if anything you are the one whos acting, and no like a nice person. And neither is many people on both sides and thats the biggest problem right now. The hate has already lasted for too long and what you guys are doing ain't helping with the much needed healing.

Tell this to the people on the damn streets. Then we will talk... 

StarDoor said:
Man, the arrogance of liberals and the Democratic party has been truly astounding. We spent the entire year hearing about how Trump has no chance of winning, how the Republican party is collapsing, and how conservatism has been discredited.

Now it's November, and the Democrats have been completely routed. They lost the Presidency, they didn't take over the Senate, they had no chance in the House, they're down to 16 out of 50 governor seats, and they're down to 13 out of 50 state legislatures. They were destroyed at every level save county and municipal. What happened?

They're stuck in their own echo chambers, that's what ... 

They can't help but be blind to what the actual common man is thinking ... 

I hope to god Marine Le Pen wins just to teach another lesson to stick it to them ... 

FunFan said:

Don't worry, my bumping this thread isn't filled with sinister intentions ... 

Pundits should learn to have a little more humility in these cases for future reference plus it's in my right to exercise a point when I've been shut down many times without the other side even considering my dissenting views ... 

Yet it would be nice for you and many others on both sides who been wronged to understand that most of the mistakes that people made, and kept making to this day, were made out of fear. And all sides felt the fear. Even if one sides fear was more legit, we need to emphatize because we all felt it anyway.

I believe that liberals would have had more chances at winning if they weren't insulting people with different oppinions. That wasn't smart. But they paid with the election. Now you can commit a similar mistake by kicking them while they are down, or you can be the bigger man, extend your hand and show them how is done.