By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How come there is not a female mod?

If you want to be a mod, why not just apply for it next time there are openings? It's not a boy's-only club xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
AZWification said:

Her one response to Jega was simply hilarious.

Is it possible to locate this on the site? Very curious to see that exchange.

She actually said many things about/to Jega, but this one is my favorite. I don't know, I just found it funny how she lost her mind over a Jega thread of all things.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

COKTOE said:
AZWification said:

Her one response to Jega was simply hilarious.

This post

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7703863

From this thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212160&page=4

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
COKTOE said:

Was that the one about wanting to suck Phil Spensers dick?

AZWification said:
COKTOE said:

She actually said many things about/to Jega, but this one is my favorite. I don't know, I just found it funny how she lost her mind over a Jega thread of all things.

Ha ha. Wow. I better watch myself here. I really want to add my own take on this, but will just let this fade into the ether. I didn't know that Tachikoma was a girl tbh.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Was that the one about wanting to suck Phil Spensers dick?

AZWification said:

Ha ha. Wow. I better watch myself here. I really want to add my own take on this, but will just let this fade into the ether. I didn't know that Tachikoma was a girl tbh.

It was quite the story. Her husband also used to be a member here. Both of them asked for permabans because they stopped liking Chartz, mods only unbanned Tachi for whatever reason, and then she kept making insults ( including the ones against Jega) until she earned a permaban forever.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

When your active posters mainly consists out of males it isn't that surprising we only got one female mod. In case you forgot this is a gaming website focused on sales. That is very much a niche within the gaming media. The gaming market is mainly targeted at males if you exclude mobile. So the males/female ratio is about as high as on free datingsites.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Zoombael said:
The lack of female mods and users is well compensated by the majority of female avatars and the different characters they represent.

Haha.

Lol this is so true

CGI-Quality said:
AZWification said:

It was quite the story. Her husband also used to be a member here. Both of them asked for permabans because they stopped liking Chartz, mods only unbanned Tachi for whatever reason, and then she kept making insults ( including the ones against Jega) until she earned a permaban forever.

Correction: She requested a final permaban. 

Correction: She requested a 2nd permaban.

We need more mods like Tachi. This place gets boring sometimes

Any way, why hasnt this been locked yet?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988