By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How come there is not a female mod?

Roketan said:

Unless i am mistaken all the mods are males, right? I haven't checked them all but i came across 10 mods while broswing the forum and all were men. Is this a coincidence? I find it hard to believe that there wasn't any female member that wanted to become a mod at some point. Maybe i am missing something and only men can apply for the job.

Maybe because there are almost no girls here? The only female member I know of is Onionberry. I think that's likely the reason, and it's a sound one. But I'm not sure. And whenever I'm not totally sure, I tend to think it's

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

PowerlvlAmy ? Ha! I'm a mod too then. I had totally forgotten about her, and cannot recall the last time I saw her. In addition to her duties as a mod, she's also the winner of "The First Annual Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence".

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Roketan said:

Unless i am mistaken all the mods are males, right? I haven't checked them all but i came across 10 mods while broswing the forum and all were men. Is this a coincidence? I find it hard to believe that there wasn't any female member that wanted to become a mod at some point. Maybe i am missing something and only men can apply for the job.

Don't be sexist.  Females don't need to be mods if they so choose not to be.  Reverse sexism.

Would it arouse you if there was one?

Roketan said:

Why do you ask?  Do you know somone who wants to be a mod?    Did you REALLY think only men can apply for the job?  Did you apply to be a female mod and were turned down?  

Personally I think there should be more Inuit and/or Eskimo mods but maybe i m missing something and they are not allowed to apply?

Around the Network

There is a female mod.

If say, 90% of users are male... You could expect that to translate into the percentage of mods being female too. There's no sexism here to be seen unless you want to see it.

Kotastic said:

To be fair, dominant females with power are kind of arousing.

Wright said:
Kotastic said:

And you answered his question why there aren't much female mods.

Kotastic said:
Wright said:

And you answered his question why there aren't much female mods.

His? Roketan is female. Bruh.

Because they are hardly any female users, which isn't surprising since some of the posts made by users over here would probably turn most girls away.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54