By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How come there is not a female mod?

MoHasanie said:
Because they are hardly any female users, which isn't surprising since some of the posts made by users over here would probably turn most girls away.

Yeah, I remember one thread being about women being responisble for the downfall of civilization because they're being given too much power.

Around the Network

We have Amy. We also had Tachi. I miss Tachi ;-; but she got angry and had a long rant before disappearing

StarOcean said:
We have Amy. We also had Tachi. I miss Tachi ;-; but she got angry and had a long rant before disappearing

A few rants actually, some of them were glorious.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Roketan said:

Unless i am mistaken all the mods are males, right? I haven't checked them all but i came across 10 mods while broswing the forum and all were men. Is this a coincidence? I find it hard to believe that there wasn't any female member that wanted to become a mod at some point. Maybe i am missing something and only men can apply for the job.

" I find it hard to believe that there wasn't any female member that wanted to become a mod at some point."

Just because a female may have applied doesn't automatically mean she was the most qualified candidate.

CGI-Quality said:
starcraft said:

A few rants actually, some of them were glorious.

I miss her tech talk. For sure. In fact, she was the only one that ever bragged about her PC specs to me.

I'd brag too if I had something to brag about. Stupid shitty 960 i5 build -__-

Around the Network

The lack of female mods and users is well compensated by the majority of female avatars and the different characters they represent.

Haha.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
The lack of female mods and users is well compensated by the majority of female avatars and the different characters they represent.

Haha.

Happy to be useful! :D

OT: Couldn't care less about the gender of the mods. "Are they competent?" is the only relevant question (and I've never had to complain about that), as always with debates like this. 

StarOcean said:

Her one response to Jega was simply hilarious.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
StarOcean said:

Is it possible to locate this on the site? Very curious to see that exchange.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
AZWification said:

Is it possible to locate this on the site? Very curious to see that exchange.

Was that the one about wanting to suck Phil Spensers dick?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive