By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Munkeh111 said:
I was playing earlier, and I got killed so much
How long we will be playing?

My KDR is never going to get to a 1

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Munkeh111 said:

Mine was 0.18 I could not get into it at all

I'll probably be joining soon

You are playing now? Oh curse you, time zones.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Munkeh111 said:
leo-j said:
Munkeh111 said:

Mine was 0.18 I could not get into it at all

I'll probably be joining soon

I have a 1.35 K/DR If I enter a Warhawk I immediately die, its so damn annoying. I had this game since launch but only started playing it again since 2 days ago, I've been averaging 20pts per game. :I

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Just realized that I can host a game for 24 people. Since today is gonna be the first time we play together, I expect a lot of people will want to participate in the game. If we don't have enough slots, I will host a game including the Omega Dawn map. Friendly fire: 0%, Split screen allowed.

Server: VGChartz-wenlan
Password: soriku

With my previous experience, the server/internet was not very stable when I hosted a big game. I don't know if the new patch has fixed it or not, or it's comcast's problem. I am going to host a trial now and will shut it down at 4:00 pm (PDT) to join dogs rule's or skip's game. If their servers get full, I will start hosting my game.

Anyone who likes to play WarHawk can hop on now.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

vgchartz1 is now available password is soriku

The server will be up for up to 8 hours.

just a note if people have trouble finding it.  When your in the select a server from a list screen you can use the square button to sort by alphabetical order, ect.  You first have to hilight the server name column by pressing left a few times.

So is it cool if I join w/o my mic?

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

just a correction, i'm in canada not the uk (my profile is wrong).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

did the server go down I went to take a piss and was disconnected and can't find the server anymore.