By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

SlumsofOhio said:
Me, im badgerfan.

expect many mines from me in your future, MUAHAHA!!!!

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Alright, sorry about the disconnect. I'll have to call my ISP's customer support on monday to fix the problem. I have my other PS3 running as a dedicated server. I don't need it for the night, so I'll leave it running until I go to bed, maybe longer if there are more than a few people in there.

Note: Apparently the new patch makes it so I can no longer launch the game with the disk on one PS3. start a server, take out the disk and launch on my other PS3. :( THat is why I had to shut down the server to eat. I don't want to interrupt the flow again, since you lose players everytime, so I'll just not switch back to a player type server. :(

Good game to all that played. Please leave any and all feedback that comes to mind so that we can improve on our current model. Have fun on the server. :)

1 thing that needs improvement, more people or smaller maps.

double post.

SlumsofOhio said:
1 thing that needs improvement, more people or smaller maps.

Thanks for hosting dogsrule.

with as few people that showed it would be a good idea to use the half maps.

You're a good challenge slums.

Hopefully more people will actually show up on the third saturday of the month. 

Around the Network

Yeah, I went to join, but I had to download the 1.3 patch. I left it to download and forgot about it.

Agree, more people smaller maps. I think we should all include the Bi-Weekly League in our sigs like Dogs Rule to see if we can get more people in.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I agree. As you can imagine from the list of interested parties, I expected many more people. We topped out @ 7, I think. I'll take your smaller maps into consideration. I was in a rush today since I got lost in the woods on my walk and only got online a few minutes after I said I would be on. lol
The server is currently empty. With you guy's permission, I'd shut her down, but if you think you'll get back on within the next few hours, I'll leave her up. EDIT: @Kasillas Great idea about the sigs. :) Do it if you want, any publicity will help. EDIT: TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING NEXT TIME: If you suck, it doesn't matter, come in a play. The important part is that we have fun. Next time will be better. We had a good mix of the good, the bad (myself) and the amazing (you know who you are ;) ). So there is no excuse not to play.

kasillas88 said:
Agree, more people smaller maps. I think we should all include the Bi-Weekly League in our sigs like Dogs Rule to see if we can get more people in.
 i'll be adding it.  I won't be going back on toady as it's time to get ready to enjoy the last bit of the nightlife before exams. 

the longer we keep playing and talking about it the more people that will play