By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Does EST = BST + 4 ?

Around the Network

Sign me up :P Leo ur mine :P

Anyone like the new update?

So do we have a time? Place and a server? 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

When will the server names and passwords be sent out.

dawve24 said:
When will the server names and passwords be sent out.

Well, many more participants than expected, the first server to launch will be VGChartz1, if that is full and you can host 12 or more, start server VGChartz2 and so on. For this week at least, the password is soriku (since it is easy to remember)

@munkey

For those on the East coast of North America, start time will be 4pm EDT

For those on the west coast of North America, it will be start at 1 pm PDT.

For those in the UK and ,  start time will be 8PM (2000H)

For those in central europe, the start time will be 9pm (2100H)

For Australians, the start time will be 7am (700H) in Melbourne on Sunday morning.

ah man!

Can i play? Please? Pretty please?

promise i will kill Leo... ;P

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

If the first server gets full i'll break off and host the number 2 server if nobody else that has 8 or more is willing/or able  to. If we end up having around 24 players we can jam up a public server effectively making it private.

Here is a full list of people that have shown interest, their PSNs (if publicly disclosed in this Thread or the official PSN name thread), country (and estimated timezone), availability of Map Packs (1 being Omega dawn), Known to not have headset, and VGChartz username (plus link).

Disclosed PSN:     Country:                     Map Pack?     Headset         VGChartz Name:

Bowties                 Canada (EDT)                                                         Dogs Rule

canadia99            Canada (EDT)                                                          skip

Flow-C                 Brazil(EDT)                                                                Flow

* N/A                    USA (CDT)                                                                 makingmusic476

idontrockirap      UK(BST)                            1                                        ameratsu

djchuy                 USA(N/A)                         1                                         Mirson

* N/A                     USA(N/A)                                                                     iclim4

ecurbj                 USA(EST)                                                                     ecurbj

dawve30             UK(BST)                                                                     dawve24

jipmg                 USA(EDT)                             1                                         leo-j

Schnacky             USA(EDT)                                                                     ssj12

ChronoTJM             USA(PDT)                                                             ChronotriggerJM

WoLoCo             USA(PDT)                                                                     wenlan

Munkeh111         UK(BST)                             1                                     Munkeh111

SamuelRS         UK(BST)                                                     No?         SamuelRSmith

BradyBunch         USA(EDT)                                                                 dgm6780

PrincePale         USA(N/A)                             1                                         PDF

Lone_Canis_Lupus   USA(N/A)                                                             Lone_Canis_Lupus

Yubitme                 USA(EDT)                                                                 yubitme

* N/A                     USA(N/A)                                                                 SlumsofOhio

* N/A                     USA(N/A)                                                                 SHADYVILLEQUEENSNY

SP3NCE1325         USA(N/A)                                                                  xstonexcold316x

Robmate                 Australia                                                                  WhiteDevil

ckmlb                 USA(N/A)                                                                      ckmlb

* N/A                 Australia                                                                         finalsquall

Scruff7             UK(BST)                                                                             Scruff7

Sorry for the format! It was well done in OpenOffice, but the tabs did not survive the copy pasting.

I have the Map pack and Headset. East Coast, PSN is badgerfan20945

@dogz

thanks for all the effort u have put into this m8. looking forward 2 2morrow

I can't edit it without screwing up the formating again. Sorry. I also forgot to add

Sorrow880 USA(CDT) DragonLord

@Dawve

No problem. It would have been more rewarding had the formating not gone wrong. :(

Looking forward to playing everyone too. The most important rule is to have fun. :)