By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman: The Telltale Series 766p on PS4, 614p on Xbone, drops below 20fps

So 900p on Neo and 1080p on Scorpio. New engine was build for the future!

Around the Network

Sub-HD? XD

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Either extremely poor optimization or this game is really demanding

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

spurgeonryan said:
Is this like the minecraft story mode games?

It's like any other Telltale Game... I played since The Walking Dead back in 2012, and almost nothing changed from then.

Now this is just a dev being very lazy.

Around the Network

Ever since the save file debacle with Walking Dead season 1, I've been really paranoid of Telltale's games in general.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Nonsense! Telltale is all about the story and the choices! Graphics and performance doesn't matter!

---

Jokes aside, I'm not interested in this game. And to be honest, the last Telltale Game I finished was The Walking Dead Season 2, and it was way inferior to Season 1.

If you haven't play the Wolf among us.  An absolute must imo.  Their best game.  

Anyway bad performance on the ps4 and even worse on the x1. But it's telltale and to be expected. 

Kerotan said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Nonsense! Telltale is all about the story and the choices! Graphics and performance doesn't matter!

---

Jokes aside, I'm not interested in this game. And to be honest, the last Telltale Game I finished was The Walking Dead Season 2, and it was way inferior to Season 1.

If you haven't play the Wolf among us.  An absolute must imo.  Their best game.  

Anyway bad performance on the ps4 and even worse on the x1. But it's telltale and to be expected. 

Yes, I did. Like I said, I stopped after The Walking Dead Season 2... 2014, I think.

And, like the video said, the performance was not acutally worse on Xbox One due to more "stable" FPS and even some details that are missing on PS4, only the resolution is worst... But yeah, forget that, this game looks like garbage on both system.

And I'm not sure if they will try to fix that. Probably they will spend their time retweeting positive feedback and teasing new episodes as if masterpieces are coming, like they always do.

Funny how no one cares about resolution when we're talking about Nintendo games...but it's a HUGE deal when it's for any other platform.

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

Yep that framerate it's pretty awful but apparently Telltale are bad at optimizing their games so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.