By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Number one reason why you shouldn't vote for Trump

Number one reason I'm not voting for Trump

He is too orange 60 14.63%

He is a narcissist 29 7.07%

He tweets too damn much 6 1.46%

He is a con 30 7.32%

He doesn't know shit about foreign politics 88 21.46%

He only gets four hours of sleep 1 0.24%

He has small hands 39 9.51%

He rambles too much 3 0.73%

His plans are terrible 106 25.85%

other 48 11.71%

Total:410

The fact that he calls Hillary "Crooked Hillary" (I dont know what for, I guess as an insult?) makes him sound as a 4 year old. I don't trust 4 year olds.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
ArnoldRimmer said:
sethnintendo said:

Say it ain't so.  I know he made plenty of recent plunders with foreign policy such as saying Russia wasn't in Ukraine, downplayed NATO, and asked Russia to hack Clinton to find her deleted emails, but that just seems too absurd.

That's truly absurd - as if the US hasn't already proven that they are willing to make use of their arsenal of nuclear weapons! In fact, after all, the US is still the only country who has ever actually proven it's willingness to actually make use of their arsenal of nuclear weapons. And more than once!

sethnintendo said:

What is crazy is that a majority still view him better with the economy.  What are his economic plans?  [...]

But if you want to prove that it's wrong to believe that Trump is better with the economy, it's not enough to "prove" that his economic plans are bad - you also have to prove that Killarys economic plans aren't even worse.

Given that he is a successful businessman while Killary isn't, I think it's actually quite obvious why many people expect him to be at least slightly better in economics than Killary.

It is really hard to take an opinion like this seriously when 1. you have to resort to name-calling with Clinton and 2. you blatantly ignore the fact that part of Trump's rise to business "success" has included muiltiple bankruptcies designed to eliminate the massive debts he accrued through his business failings.

Isn't the number one reason common sense?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

OdinHades said:
According to Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Trump asked repeatedly why the US doesn't make use of its arsenal of nuclear weapons. Plus, Trump wants to equip Japan and South Korea with Nukes. Either the guy is joking, or he is indeed an idiot of epic proportions and downright insane.

I can't vote anyway, but still my fellow americans, please don't let this guy into the white house! kthxbye.

Nuclear sharing is a bad idea overall but to be fair I'd rather trust Japan and South Korea with nukes rather than Turkey which currently hosts about 100 American nukes.

Because we'd all die if he was in charge.

Lube Me Up

Around the Network

You should not vote for him because color?
Because he has a big ego (no modern president had anything but a huge ego)
I guess this is a joke thread
You could list a lot more serious reasons to not vote for Hillary

Look at what happened to Atlantic City would be a good reason.

This poll desperately needs an "all of the above" option.

Dunban67 said:
You should not vote for him because color?
Because he has a big ego (no modern president had anything but a huge ego)
I guess this is a joke thread
You could list a lot more serious reasons to not vote for Hillary

This is not a joke thread it's just people on this site have bad humor.

Shadow1980 said:
Just one reason? Is "He's a dangerous lunatic" too broad? His general temperament should be more than enough to disqualify him from being President. His attitude, his way of viewing the world feeds into literally everything he says and does. He is not only the physical embodiment of the collective id of the modern American right-wing, he not only represents the worst angels of our nature, he is not only a narcissistic demagogue that panders to people's nativist sentiments, he represents an existential threat to the very security of our country. He cannot be trusted to be commander-in-chief or to conduct foreign or domestic policy. He is quite literally the worst major nominee for President since George Wallace 48 years ago.

Marry me again.