By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just ignore him.....

I'm guessing the age of the user in question is 16.

Around the Network
Lrdfancypants said:
axumblade said:

So you have been on this site less than a week but are familiar enough with other members that you can throw accusations about other users being alts...

In fairness one can become very familar with posters before they ever decide to create an account here. I'm not saying that's the case here but that it's definitely a very real possibility. I would assume this site has many lurkers who might lurk for a long time before, if ever, creating an account. 

I lurked for a solid year or so before I created an account.

That's right.  I stalked all you bitches.

Neodegenerate said:
Lrdfancypants said:

In fairness one can become very familar with posters before they ever decide to create an account here. I'm not saying that's the case here but that it's definitely a very real possibility. I would assume this site has many lurkers who might lurk for a long time before, if ever, creating an account. 

Hmmmm buying Pepper spray might be a good idea XD

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Neodegenerate said:

Hmmmm buying Pepper spray might be a good idea XD

I have built a good tolerance to that over the years.  Through no nefarious actions of my own of course.  It was always a misunderstanding.  I really was just wanting to help her with the groceries, over and over again.

Carl2291 said:
Rol has better alt finding tools than the mod team.

Lol Rol at one stage believed I was flaming weasel.  I wouldn't swap that ip tracker for Rol just yet. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Carl2291 said:
Rol has better alt finding tools than the mod team.

Lol Rol at one stage believed I was flaming weasel.  I wouldn't swap that ip tracker for Rol just yet. 

That's not something to laugh about. If someone thinks you're a FW alt, you're doing something wrong.

axumblade said:
Roketan said:

So i guess anyone can throw S**t on others and badmouth them without any proof in here right? And nothing happens? Then i will start accusing other members of being alt accounts of others. Since Rol can do it without getting banned why can't i do the same :)

So you have been on this site less than a week but are familiar enough with other members that you can throw accusations about other users being alts...

*sorry for butting in on this conversation but.... 

When I signed up in 2014 i had been reading the forum since 2007 and knew all the well known members very well.  So just because this poster just signed up doesn't mean she / he hasn't been a long time reader like I was.  

@funfun lol you really think roketan is me.  

Why don't we start with actually having proper e-mail confirmation for signing up?

Carl2291 said:
Kerotan said:

That's not something to laugh about. If someone thinks you're a FW alt, you're doing something wrong.

I'd argue they are doing something wrong and don't deserve praise as an alt finder.  I'd describe Rol as very hit and miss in that regard. 

This is actually the one part where GAF is miles better than VGChartz.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---