By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Ash finally win a Pokemon League? *UPDATED OP: Finals over, the conclusion is...!!!

Do you think this was a good outcome?

Yes 13 14.44%

No 77 85.56%

Total:90

Ill go with what i predicted awhile back. Ash will fight alain 1vs1 and ash greninja will win. (End of team flare arc).

That animation was hyped. I really believed ash won. :[

Around the Network

Honestly the only question I have is, do you think they will replace Serena?

tbone51 said:
Ill go with what i predicted awhile back. Ash will fight alain 1vs1 and ash greninja will win. (End of team flare arc).

That would not at all make up for this, besides from the previews Alain is fighting against Team Flare and Ash is gonna get captured.

Acevil said:

Absolutely. The AshxSerena ship was always far less likely than Ash winning the league. After over 100 episodes Ash has not given even the slightest hint of being interested in Serena, so even if she confesses (which I also doubt) he's not gonna fall in love with her just like that, granted the writers clearly aren't above terrible writing, but still, I think we've got a double troll on our hands. They know most everyone wants AshxSerena, just like they also know most everyone wants Ash to win to a league.

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

That would not at all make up for this, besides from the previews Alain is fighting against Team Flare and Ash is gonna get captured.

Acevil said:

Absolutely. The AshxSerena ship was always far less likely than Ash winning the league. After over 100 episodes Ash has not given even the slightest hint of being interested in Serena, so even if she confesses (which I also doubt) he's not gonna fall in love with her just like that, granted the writers clearly aren't above terrible writing, but still, I think we've got a double troll on our hands. They know most everyone wants AshxSerena, just like they also know most everyone wants Ash to win to a league.

I think they might do two female around Ash, one that likes Ash Serena, and one that doesn't care for Ash but likes messing with the one that likes Ash (For the love of god, I don't want another Max or whatever this girl kid name was). 

Called it. Ash is the opposite of Red. Red is a winner---->Ash is and will always be a loser, heck he couldn't even win against a MegaCharizard X with a Greninja...

Around the Network
Acevil said:

yes, saddly. Serena before cutting her hair was one of the best girl companions imho, now she is the anti-sex .

Gotta admit I was curious to see the result after seeing how hyped people were about this lol. And he still lost xD

This must be what rooting for the Dallas Cowboys is like

That's some BS

Acevil said:

I think they might do two female around Ash, one that likes Ash Serena, and one that doesn't care for Ash but likes messing with the one that likes Ash (For the love of god, I don't want another Max or whatever this girl kid name was). 

Why do you think this? The show has only given the indication that Serena wont be going. That old performer manager lady offered her a job that she can accept at anytime.

At least this season showed growth in Ash. This is the first time - discounting Sinnoh, which was an anomaly - that Ash has made real progress. It will be interesting to see if they maintain that momentum and he wins the next league, as would make sense, or they hit the reset button and we spend 3 seasons with him winning silver for no apparent reason.

Also, such bs that a mega Charizard beat him. It's such transparent fan pandering as if they wanted him to lose they could have had it be a mega Venusaur that Ash has to fight with Greninja. Instead they expect us to turn off our brain and go "wooh! Charizard soo cewl!"