Rare Replay! 38 25.33%

NES Mini! 81 54.00%

Both rock, I can't choose! 24 16.00%

See results 7 4.67%

Total:150
Veknoid_Outcast said:
StarOcean said:
The only good game Rare made (imo) was GoldenEye so I'd go with the NES Mini

Idk, I just could never get into Rare games XD They're okay, I guess. But I'd never purposely buy anything made by Rare on purpose, I do own a few Rare games but I don't touch them. I have DKC 1 and 2 and DK64 and maybe one other game. But I really never liked their games or style, personally

Around the Network

You get a cool looking device when purchasing the Nes mini, so nes mini hands down.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Rare Replay is cheaper, but doesn't have nearly the same amount of good games. The best Rare games are nowhere to be found (DK and 007). It's a good collection, but it's not as good as the NES library.

Rare Replay is not only half the price but more of its games are still great. A lot.of those NaeS games have not aged well IMHO. I mean... Excitebike was great in its day, but now? Nah.

RR could only have Jet Force and Battletoads and I'd take it.

I appreciate the hardware, but I'd be more excited for a WiiU collection at a similar price to RR.

StarOcean said:
The only good game Rare made (imo) was GoldenEye so I'd go with the NES Mini

Around the Network

Rare replay is what the internet wanted for years but dissapointed in sales. I remember when Perfect dark on Xbla sold almost a million and I think it even surpassed a million. The game alone was 15 bucks and this collection is so much more it is insane...And barely sold more...

Rare replay is my favourite collection,  the sega genesis collection is a close second:

Low78wagon said:
Rare replay because the nes mini doesn't use carts and I'm sure costs more than $30.

Rare replay doesn't use cartridges either.

For all the love I have for Rare Replay, the NES mini games are on a different level.

If I had to choose, the NES Mini would win. In reality, I'd sooner get a top-loader NES and recollect these classics plus. Actually, I'd sooner slap together a Raspberry Pi, a Dual Shock 4, some choice software & files to scratch my nostalgia itch.

I'm surprised this is even debatable d: price of entry aside (standalone $60 or $30+ console required), the quality of games on the NES mini far outpaces what we see on the rare replay.