By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Nigel Farage, leader of the UKIP resigns.

barneystinson69 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
He's a cunt, good riddance!

Oh and it's also hilarious hearing someone who hates immigrants so much with a name like that. It certainly doesn't sound British, instead it sounds French to me....

Since when did Nigel hate immigrants? I don't know about him, but the Leave campaign want a system similar to that of Canada and Australia. Take in skilled workers that you need, and thats it. Please explain how thats anti-immigrant?

I hope he doesn´t hate immigrants since he is most likely of foreign descent himself. But he does have a strange way of showing that Britain should be inclusive: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11465505/Nigel-Farage-Bosses-should-be-allowed-to-discriminate-between-Britons-and-foreigners.html

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
barneystinson69 said:

Since when did Nigel hate immigrants? I don't know about him, but the Leave campaign want a system similar to that of Canada and Australia. Take in skilled workers that you need, and thats it. Please explain how thats anti-immigrant?

I hope he doesn´t hate immigrants since he is most likely of foreign descent himself. But he does have a strange way of showing that Britain should be inclusive: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11465505/Nigel-Farage-Bosses-should-be-allowed-to-discriminate-between-Britons-and-foreigners.html.

Link doesn't work. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Another coward in full retreat. How embarrassing.

barneystinson69 said:
Puppyroach said:

I hope he doesn´t hate immigrants since he is most likely of foreign descent himself. But he does have a strange way of showing that Britain should be inclusive: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11465505/Nigel-Farage-Bosses-should-be-allowed-to-discriminate-between-Britons-and-foreigners.html.

Link doesn't work. 

It should work now :).

Puppyroach said:
barneystinson69 said:

Link doesn't work. 

It should work now :).

Still getting the 404 error.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

It's really sad what's been happening recently, I thought racism was on the decline, but it's less skin colour that's discriminated against as nationality now. People put so much into where they happened to be born and think we are different because that person lives their, and we live here. That these stupid borders somehow makes us on this side better than those on that side.

I don't have much faith in humanity at all.

Barkley said:
It's really sad what's been happening recently, I thought racism was on the decline, but it's less skin colour that's discriminated against as nationality now. People put so much into where they happened to be born and think we are different because that person lives their, and we live here. That these stupid borders somehow makes us on this side better than those on that side.

What does this have to do with racism? The EU is trying to become a NWO group for Europe, and Brexit has essentially ruined that plan. Even so, people need to stop going off topic, as its quite annoying having to go back and forth between people and explain this. 

Why do people think that this isn't race related? It obviously had racial implications:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/30/police-report-fivefold-increase-race-hate-crimes-since-brexit-result

Barkley said:

Again this racism accusation. But you are so much better, huh?

The "stupid borders" are there because we are so different. 

There's not a single state on our planet that wants open borders, and it has got nothing to do with rasism. It's because chaos would ensue.

I was open-minded like you in the past, but reality showed me otherwise.

Like a hit and run. Fuck the country up and let someone else clean up the mess. UK is going to be hit hard at the end of the year.

Expect a lot of companies to close and Indians or Americans snap them up.