By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Nigel Farage, leader of the UKIP resigns.

Barozi said:
The Brexit movement is falling apart. It's hilarious to see them fleeing the sinking ship and not taking any responsibility.

Isn't it the tories responsibility in dealing with the fallout? They called the referendum after all. The UKIP isn't in power, and this man has achieved his goals. There is nothing more for him to do, so I think its a noble way to go. As for Johnson, well I think that was genuinely stupid. He is part of the tories after all, so why doesn't he run? 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Slimebeast said:
A great man.

If it wasn't for Farage there would have been no Brexit. And Brexit is already slowing EU down with their dirty plans to force distribute migrants on all member states.

Thank you Nigel Farage.

You know, the United Kingdom is going to have to allow the free movement of people anyways, even after Brexit? Unless they don't want to keep access to the single market.

First of all, "free movement of people" is not the same thing as the suggestion I was referring too that the EU will have a unified system of distributing asylum seekers. The UK will definitaely stay out of that one.

Second, I took it as an example of the good consequences from Brexit that is already in effect. This particular thing may or may not benefit the UK, but it benefits a lot of favorite countries of mine, like Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, who are all ferociously against a forced distribution system. These countries won't accept the suggested 2000 or 4000 migrants per year, which are kiddie numbers for mass migrant nations like Sweden and Germany, but 0. They accept zero migrants being forced upon them. And that's an important principle for the autonomy of states in Euroepe.

Third, the movement of people I doubt will be as free as it is now. The UK will accept some kind of compromise, of course, but it will be more restricted than now. Switzerland is negotiating right now with the EU about putting a ceiling to the number of EU citizens it will accept.

So he basically caused the UK to make the biggest fuck up in it's history and now when people turn to him in a "whats next boss" he resigns lol. I mean the whole brexit vote is just a mess, no one wants to run the UK now because anyone with half a brain knows what a dire situation it is in.

Also if you were warned about making threads based on racism... suggesting that the leader of UKIP is a great man with a great life.... is pretty much endorsing a racist for me, sorry Barney man this thread is not a great idea I think.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
So he basically caused the UK to make the biggest fuck up in it's history and now when people turn to him in a "whats next boss" he resigns lol. I mean the whole brexit vote is just a mess, no one wants to run the UK now because anyone with half a brain knows what a dire situation it is in.

Also if you were warned about making threads based on racism... suggesting that the leader of UKIP is a great man with a great life.... is pretty much endorsing a racist for me, sorry Barney man this thread is not a great idea I think.

You need to explain how he is racist. His goal was to leave the EU, and thats what I talked about. If there is anything I am missing, please inform me so I can cry about being an idiot. And as for leaving the party, this isn't exactly a Johnson situation. He isn't part of the tories, so what will he be able to do?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Goodnightmoon said:
Peh said:
It shows how populists are running away with their tail between their legs. First Boris Johnson, now this idiot. Those were the loudest of people for the Brexit. They won the referendum, caused a panic and a possible disunited united kingdom. Now they are like: "I'm outta here, have fun cleaning the shit up."

This must the biggest political fail for the Tories ever, now nobody want to take responsability because they know how fucked up the inminent future is for the country, they are just jumping out the ship before it sinks.

The funniest thing is the amount of people that is applauding them for jumping out, they try so hard to convince themself they are heroes while they behave like rats, it feels like a parody xD

What exactly would Nigel Farage be able to do during brexit? He is not an MP let alone in the political party currently in control.

It always cracks me up when people keep saying why aren't these brexit people don't xyz? When the answer is quite simply that they have no authority to do that or any power to do it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Goodnightmoon said:

This must the biggest political fail for the Tories ever, now nobody want to take responsability because they know how fucked up the inminent future is for the country, they are just jumping out the ship before it sinks.

The funniest thing is the amount of people that is applauding them for jumping out, they try so hard to convince themself they are heroes while they behave like rats, it feels like a parody xD

What exactly would Nigel Farage be able to do during brexit? He is not an MP let alone in the political party currently in control.

It always cracks me up when people keep saying why aren't these brexit people don't xyz? When the answer is quite simply that they have no authority to do that or any power to do it.

Same response I've had. As I've said, this isn't a Johnson situation in which he simply chickened out. He isn't a tory member, so what can he do anyway?

barneystinson69 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

You need to explain how he is racist. His goal was to leave the EU, and thats what I talked about. If there is anything I am missing, please inform me so I can cry about being an idiot. And as for leaving the party, this isn't exactly a Johnson situation. He isn't part of the tories, so what will he be able to do?

Just out of interest if you type "Ukip are" into google what are the autocompletion suggestions for you?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Dude, you were asked not to create political/racial threads - you know all those threads where you libeled immigrants as rapists and fifth columnists - and here you are commemorating a man who has built a political career on xenophobia, racism, and sexism.

What gives?

Such lies. Nigel Farage would be racist?

Typical leftist tactics to mix things together - when people are critical of their countries being overrun by parasites and criminals they're being accused of racism.

This is a political thread, not racial. And you're not a moderator.

Ganoncrotch said:
barneystinson69 said:

Just out of interest if you type "Ukip are" into google what are the autocompletion suggestions for you?

UKIP poster

UKIP european elections

UKIP racist

conservative party UK

Of course thats with Google. I usually just use Bing. I can list those as well.

Farage and Johnson are spineless, despicable human beings. Ofcourse they didn't want their side to win, they only used this campaign for their own political advantage. Now that their side actually won and people expect them to take responsibility for the country, they stick their tale between their legs and run. Not surprising at all, they are as slimy as politicians can get.