By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean 5 Integrity and Faithlessness Metacritic Review - (60 Meta Rating - Gabriel Celeste May Cry Edition)

Not good news... :/

Around the Network

welp, looks like I'm holding off on this one if this continues.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

It sounds like the only legit gripes with this game are based on the fact that it is more old school JRPG. Some are mistakenly remembering the older, more successful days of JRPGs and ironically blaming this game for the very things those games had. This isn't a western RPG and you can tell like in Gamespots review that they're focusing on western RPG elements. But the question is whether or not it detracts or not. Having lots of different stuff to do or see doesn't make a game good.

Destructoids review should have been done by a different person as they seemed like they were as apathetic as could be.

Get people that are actually interested in said game to review the game or don't review it at all.

Lube Me Up

Hiku said:
Boutros said:
As expected. That's how much SO4 should have had.

Even a bit lower, imo. I have a hard time seeing me enjoying this game less than SO4, so I'm still going to check out some reviews and see what the problem areas may be.

This. I played and finshed SO4 the combat system was great. Have a hard time seeing me enjoy this even less. Anyways I don't even really pay attention to reviews anymore. Thief got a 67 meta and that game was an 8  at least to me.

I'm still going to get this game, SO 4 was one of the most horrible things I ever played and it had a 72-74 on metacritic. Metacritic can suck my dick.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

Another one to remove off those lists ;)

?????

what is the point of this post?

Ruler said:
Versus_Evil said:

Another one to remove off those lists ;)

just like the Order 1886 doesnt count anymore? A game is a game, a game more

Ali_16x said:
If you guys want a good JRPG that just came out, you guys should definitely check out Odin Sphere.

thats not an RPG

What? Yes it is. Lol what are you talking about

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Anfebious said:
I'm still going to get this game, SO 4 was one of the most horrible things I ever played and it had a 72-74 on metacritic. Metacritic can suck my dick.

This is a fair point actually. No way this game is worse than SO4.

Holy hell. This is very bad. Will get it eventually, though. I'm a sucker for SE jrpgs.

Damn. It can't be that bad. What happened?

It's gotta be the sudden change of one of girl's underwear

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread