By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda treats console gamers likes second class citizens, dont buy Skyrim Remastered

Ruler said:
Metallox said:
You are class second citizens, sorry :P

who supports the industry the most and spends most money to these devolopers 

Apparently not you since you want everything for free.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Slimebeast said:

Well, perhaps they thought that PC gamers are easily pissed off to risk selling the same game for full price twice, while console gamers will happily shell out 60 bucks without bothering to ask any complicated questions.

It is true that console gamers are generally better off so $60 isn't a big deal.

What do you mean by they're "better off"? (my language is a lil weak since I'm a foreigner).

vivster said:
PC gamers already had the Remaster for years and for free via mods. So they don't have to pay for it because they already own the remaster. It wouldn't make sense to charge for it because nobody would buy it. Console gamers however are getting content they didn't have before. Why wouldn't you have to pay for something that a developer had to put work into?

Do you also want the Neo for free because you already had a PS4 and Neo is just an upgrade?

See? This is why people hate the "masterrace". Console games have firmware updates just as often. Why fuck half your consumers? Witcher 3 had numerous firmware updates, ON CONSOLES, that fixed framerate and graphical issues. Why can't Bethesda do that? Because they think it's okay to fuck over console gamers, because they think less of them. 

I'll be getting it day one. I love me some Skyrim.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Hold up, you just realized that whole second class citizen thing after having paid of is paying for online service on consoles for how long now? Come on man.

Around the Network
Dyllyo said:
Lol. The response to this is hilarious.

This is why I don't care for PC gaming at all anymore. The community is toxic and elitist.

Console gaming is where it's at anyway and always has been.

Could you give some examples of this elitist behaviour? I'm not sure I see it.

Ruler said:
Metallox said:
You are class second citizens, sorry :P

who supports the industry the most and spends most money to these devolopers 

Who?

I can promise not to buy it for full price

Dyllyo said:
vivster said:
PC gamers already had the Remaster for years and for free via mods. So they don't have to pay for it because they already own the remaster. It wouldn't make sense to charge for it because nobody would buy it. Console gamers however are getting content they didn't have before. Why wouldn't you have to pay for something that a developer had to put work into?

Do you also want the Neo for free because you already had a PS4 and Neo is just an upgrade?

See? This is why people hate the "masterrace". Console games have firmware updates just as often. Why fuck half your consumers? Witcher 3 had numerous firmware updates, ON CONSOLES, that fixed framerate and graphical issues. Why can't Bethesda do that? Because they think it's okay to fuck over console gamers, because they think less of them. 

And this is why PC gamers hate console gamers. They want to have all the benefits of the console but none of the drawbacks. PC gamers get a nice deal just once and the console gamers are throwing a fit.

Remember the words "If you want this exclusive game just buy the console!"? Well, if you want the free copy of Skyrim just buy a PC.

Because the truth is, all developers who exclude people from content deliberately are assholes. Now go back and play your 10 million console exclusive games that were deliberately made to exclude any other platforms.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Aeolus451 said:
Skyrim played like crap on consoles. It's the elder scrolls that's the least deserving of a remaster but of course, bethesda fans will buy it "again". *shrugs

On 360, it played great given the specs. PC is always the better option if you're willing to spend the money on a high end PC.

I'm sure some fans will buy it again. And I'm sure some people that never played it will buy it for the first time.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)