By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda treats console gamers likes second class citizens, dont buy Skyrim Remastered

Aeolus451 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
That's funny, you calling me a liar because I had a different experience than you. Apparently you don't understand bugs. Its ok :)

What is the more likely situation, that you're lying about your experiences with skyrim on the PS3 or that you managed to play one of the most bug ridden games on consoles without experiencing any bugs? Hmm. I wonder....

Never said I didn't experience any bugs. I don't consider small bugs to be issues.

I had an NPC get stuck once. I had a few crashes. IIRC that was about it :)

Around the Network

It was pretty rock solid on my PC from launch.... Minus a sound issue that prevented the game form launching due to my sound quality being set to high.
Pretty sure I didn't have a single crash in my entire play through after that.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Beacuse PS3/XB360 and PS4/XB1 are not same platforms, while PC was always same platform!?

I will almost certainly buy this game on PS4, I want to have Skyrim on console.

Ruler said:
Vertigo-X said:

Did you complain when they charged for The Last of Us remastered for the PS4, or any other remaster for that matter? Doesn't matter if they were less than $60. If Skyrim Remastered doesn't sell well, the price will go down fast shortly after release. Thus, there will be balance.

Yeah, I know you wanted to be whiny about something. You could just not buy it.

it does matter that the Last of US was less than 60$, the price of the last of us dropped even faster. Have fun waiting for a price drop of a 60$ game, people will make concessions when it drops at 40 and buy it. But this is  the price the game should have launched.

LivingMetal said:

I don't think that buying RE 5 Remastered three times somehow makes it more enjoyable than buying it once.

But you can buy Resi 4, 5 and 6 for 60 $/€ in a period of months before this Skyrim collection even launches

Last RE I played was RE2 on the original PlayStation.  So the games you mentioned are still not worth it in my eyes.

Aeolus451 said:

One of buggiest console games I've ever played (skyrim) is being remastered for consoles (charging full price) and pc (they get it free if they got the GOTY edition or all of the dlc). You talk about double standards? 

What is silly is people who are given a shit sandwich by a company then try to act like it was an angus burger. 

Reminds me of some Japanese devs who do this towards PC where PS4 gets the betetr version and somehow PC flat out doesn't and gets charged more to boot, I'm speaking of PIrate Warriors 3 being a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
It was pretty rock solid on my PC from launch.... Minus a sound issue that prevented the game form launching due to my sound quality being set to high.
Pretty sure I didn't have a single crash in my entire play through after that.

It was very hit or miss. I have friends who refused to finish the game because they had disappearing NPC's make quests undoable. But myself and others only had very minor issues, if any at all. People don't understand that bugs don't affect everyone the same way.

Chazore said:
Aeolus451 said:

One of buggiest console games I've ever played (skyrim) is being remastered for consoles (charging full price) and pc (they get it free if they got the GOTY edition or all of the dlc). You talk about double standards? 

What is silly is people who are given a shit sandwich by a company then try to act like it was an angus burger. 

Reminds me of some Japanese devs who do this towards PC where PS4 gets the betetr version and somehow PC flat out doesn't and gets charged more to boot, I'm speaking of PIrate Warriors 3 being a prime example of what I'm talking about.

i wouldn't be surprised. I never heard of pirate warriors 3. So it's like dynasty warriors, huh? I guess that's like that Batman: Arkham Knight game in the since that a version is horribly optimized.  

Aeolus451 said:

i wouldn't be surprised. I never heard of pirate warriors 3. So it's like dynasty warriors, huh? I guess that's like that Batman: Arkham Knight game in the since that a version is horribly optimized.  

I wouldn't put them both in the same league. AK is that one massive botched up job done by a AAA publisher who also happens to be in the movie industry. PW3 still works on PC, it just has things cut from it, options that don't work and generally looks like the last gen version rather than current.

The other difference is gamers rang WB's neck for the state of AK, PW3's reviews are mostly positive for the most part, despite all that has occured which leads me to believe that some fans of the anime/manga of OP were more than willing to look aside every possible flaw the game had and just ignored any sort of standard while also giving it high reviews despite it's state (Something I would call thirsty for).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

at $60 I will pass. Wake me when it's around $20

Ruler said:

I am not into Skyrim but why is it excatable that PS4 and Xbox One owners have to pay full 60€/$ for a Remaster? While PC gamers dont have to buy anything, if they have bought the Game of the Year Edition of Skyrim or all the DLC in the vanilla version they will get Skyrim Special Edition for free.

Why cant Bethesda treat console gamers the same way at least the PS360 DIgital owners of the same stuff like PC gamers?

And 60 bucks for a remaster? i think this is a complete ripp off. Its cheaper to import the physical version of Resident Evil 5 Remaster (35€) here from the USA than buying this remaster locally. And 20$ if you live in the US, thats 3 copies of Resident Evil 5 Remastered you can buy for the price Bethesda is charging for. Like WTF Bethesda?

And i dont see any one brining this up in the media?

The shocking truth is that since Bethesda ported a game to consoles for the first time, its ultimate goal actually always was to take console gamers to the dark, but rewarding Master Side of Gaming.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!