By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CD Projekt Red: "NX will be fantastic! Tons of hype for it from developers"

bunchanumbers said:
Excellent. Now maybe the negativity around NX can go away. I mean everyone loves CDProjekt Red. Maybe we can take them at their word now.

negativity is going to be there, always.

Around the Network

The good old "Its amazing. Its unique. It will blow your mind....we wouldn't make a game for it in a million years, but its really cool"

Its getting tiresome.

Interesting stuff. I wonder if it will amount to anything?

Is it, "this is great, we want to put our games on it," or is it, "this is great, though we probably won't put our games on it"? Lots of developers praised the Wii U, too, didn't they?

darkknightkryta said:
Meelow said:

They never praised the Wii U.

Not them specifically.  Plenty of other devs had.  Those were official.  There were also these "Devs praise Wii U.... People will be impressed..." etc that this person is currently saying.  Not saying the NX will be bad or anything.  I just don't trust what this guy is saying, especially when this talk was almost identical to what we were hearing with the Wii U.

This is true. I remember very similar reports about the Wii U, with near identical wording from devs. They skated around talking about power and graphical capabilities and focused on how cool it can be.

PR is great! All we need are some actual games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I'm not surprised, I think everyone's ready for a new Nintendo console. It's as if the NX represents a metaphorical Phoenix, born from the ashes of what Nintendo was to what they will be (RIP Iwata)

darkknightkryta said:
Meelow said:

They never praised the Wii U.

Not them specifically.  Plenty of other devs had.  Those were official.  There were also these "Devs praise Wii U.... People will be impressed..." etc that this person is currently saying.  Not saying the NX will be bad or anything.  I just don't trust what this guy is saying, especially when this talk was almost identical to what we were hearing with the Wii U.

This is better than the amount of rumors we were getting...... right? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It's great to get some positive news about Nintendo for once.

If CD Projekt Red is giving some kudos Nintendo's way it at least gives me some hope that the NX will be able to handle their hardware taxing games at a level that they're comfortable with.

Angelv577 said:
That also hinted Scorpio will be expensive or expected to be expensive

but MS have the $$$ to sell it at a loss... maybe like $599 is still quite a reasonable price if those specs are true