Bound

Guys Sony lacks variety.

OMG sonyuhas no variety i. Shocked

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

malistix1985 said:
Johnw1104 said:

He's being a bit polemic in his approach but I think there's some truth to his argument. Sony has the better single player experiences, but Xbox has very much focused on online multiplayer.

Which I am sure many people might have agreed with if he made a topic discussing his opinion about this because indeed microsoft has some really good shooting- and racing online experiences and with halo wars coming even the best strategy multiplayer game.

But there will also be PS4 players who prefer the Online on that console because they like the Multiplayer in The Last of us or invading people in Bloodborne, overall I really support healthy conversations but his topic is a joke because of the way he set it up, we can't argue about that.

I do agree by the way that multiplayer wise he is right, forza horizon 3 looked like something I might actually want to play online and I rarely play online on my PS4

I would definitely say he should have titled his thread "Xbox 1 has underrated online multiplayer experience" or something as opposed to "Sony lacks variety" lol

crissindahouse said:
malistix1985 said:

The problem is he is making it seem his opinion (which is fine) is a fact (which it is not)

Well, then answer his question:

"Was there any good exclusive with great online multiplayer on stage for E3?"

because he was talking about the games on this years E3 stage, not sure how you all act as if he would be a liar. 

And how does that make xbox have more variety than ps4?

malistix1985 said:
Johnw1104 said:
Don't know why everyone is telling him his opinion is a joke... if you do in fact love online multiplayer games I'd say Xbox1 is indeed the better system for you. That doesn't prove the PS4 "lacks priority", but it's definitely one department that the Xbox1 has more options for you.

The problem is he is making it seem his opinion (which is fine) is a fact (which it is not)

Okay, tell me about those multiplayer games at their press conference this year.

Go ahead...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
malistix1985 said:

Okay, tell me about those multiplayer games at their press conference this year.

Go ahead...

Oh apparently the only games they have are the ones at conference. Lol... you're so funny.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

CGI-Quality said:

I already see where this is headed.

This is what happens when you no longer have Rol doing it as much, many try to take his place. 

Ali_16x said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Go ahead...

Oh apparently the only games they have are the ones at conference. Lol... you're so funny.

They did show call of duty and a new mode for battlefront, which are 2 multiplayer games, they just didn't focus on their multiplayer for the E3 conferance, there will be many games on the showfloor.

They could have shown Gran Turismo Sports, which will boot good mutliplayer, they decided not to.
Could have shown its the best place for multiplayer fighting games with news on Street fighter and the upcomming release for The King of Fighters XIV, they didn't.

I completely agree with you that Sony did not impress you with their showing, the way you set up and wrote this topic however was just... bad. You should have made a friendly discussion, and deffenitely changed the title of the topic to "I would have liked more multiplayer focus from sony at E3" or something, reactions would have been different.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Thanks bro.... I really needed something like this, real life was being a drag today.

The second best part of E3 are the unintentional joke threads.