By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: Sony lacks variety

Considering who the user is, this is not a joke thread....

Around the Network

Dreams
No Man Sky
Horizon
Days Gone
Last Guardian
Detroit
VR
Spider Man
God of War
Ratchet
Infamous
Uncharted
Salt and Sanctuary
MLB
Bloodborne
GT Sports
Bound

Guys Sony lacks variety.

I always love the post E3 conferences threads. They never disappoint.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

malistix1985 said:
Johnw1104 said:
Don't know why everyone is telling him his opinion is a joke... if you do in fact love online multiplayer games I'd say Xbox1 is indeed the better system for you. That doesn't prove the PS4 "lacks priority", but it's definitely one department that the Xbox1 has more options for you.

The problem is he is making it seem his opinion (which is fine) is a fact (which it is not)

He's being a bit polemic in his approach but I think there's some truth to his argument. Sony has the better single player experiences, but Xbox has very much focused on online multiplayer.

malistix1985 said:
Johnw1104 said:
Don't know why everyone is telling him his opinion is a joke... if you do in fact love online multiplayer games I'd say Xbox1 is indeed the better system for you. That doesn't prove the PS4 "lacks priority", but it's definitely one department that the Xbox1 has more options for you.

The problem is he is making it seem his opinion (which is fine) is a fact (which it is not)

Well, then answer his question:

"Was there any good exclusive with great online multiplayer on stage for E3?"

because he was talking about the games on this years E3 stage, not sure how you all act as if he would be a liar. 

Around the Network
iNathan said:

Dreams
No Man Sky
Horizon
Days Gone
Last Guardian
Detroit
VR
Spider Man
God of War
Ratchet
Infamous
Uncharted
Salt and Sanctuary
MLB
Bloodborne
GT Sports
Bound

Guys Sony lacks variety.

I see no Train Simulators.

Microsoft fans lack variety in their comments when dealing with Sony.

Wow.... what a thread. xD

Johnw1104 said:
malistix1985 said:

He's being a bit polemic in his approach but I think there's some truth to his argument. Sony has the better single player experiences, but Xbox has very much focused on online multiplayer.

Which I am sure many people might have agreed with if he made a topic discussing his opinion about this because indeed microsoft has some really good shooting- and racing online experiences and with halo wars coming even the best strategy multiplayer game.

But there will also be PS4 players who prefer the Online on that console because they like the Multiplayer in The Last of us or invading people in Bloodborne, overall I really support healthy conversations but his topic is a joke because of the way he set it up, we can't argue about that.

I do agree by the way that multiplayer wise he is right, forza horizon 3 looked like something I might actually want to play online and I rarely play online on my PS4

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Train wreck said:
Microsoft fans lack variety in their comments when dealing with Sony.

Why do you get personal now?