By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: Sony lacks variety

jason1637 said:
Mike_L said:

Yeah. It makes me wanna leave the site. I've never felt more like I'm wasting my time on VGC than after this E3. It's a shame after just having witnessed 5 incredible E3 showings (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Bethesda and Ubisoft).

I love my PC, Xbox 360 and my Wii U but I'm first and foremost a fan of the type of games I find on PlayStation (coupled with great 3rd party support of course). And sometimes I consider whether PS fans are some of the worst regarding trolling, baiting and bashing of the opinions of other people.

But then I go into all those Zelda threads and not a single PS fan is acting like a douche. Every poster celebrates the game (which looks absolutely amazing) and the ones not interested simply just stay the fuck out of the thread.

Then I go into a PS thread and every second post is talking trash. Yeah, I should just ignore them but I don't get why people think it's necessary. You'd think the quotes below are pure imaginary but no XD

Uncharted 4: "It's just a movie"

Gran Turismo Sport: "Looks like a PS2 game"

Days Gone: "Another mindless zombie game"

God of War: "Such a disappointment"

Horizon Zero Dawn: "Horizon looks very ordinary" (this was a mod)

The Last Guardian: "Looks super boring"

Death Stranding: "Kojima is so overhyped"

Resident Evil 7: "Nothing more than a cheap early access horror game"

Every PS4 game at E3 ran on standard PS4: "I've seen the games, so it's not hard to believe"

PS4 exclusive lineup: "No variety"

Newly announced PS4 games: "No release dates and Crash Remake is not a new game"

Etc.

I disagree with everything on the list but i agree that GOW was a disappointment.  

Really ?, for me was the best announcement of this E3 and the best God of War trailer.

Around the Network

Sony lacks variety. I saw no Halo or Forza games at their conference or even on their show floor.

4 ≈ One

TheBlackNaruto said:
KingofTrolls said:
Sony multiplayer games never have been very succesfull - MAG,Socom, etc ...

I thought Socom did pretty good and actually felt it was one of it's better MP games.....still missing it to this day sigh.

Socom's were all fine until Socom4. Socom4 sold poorly because it was launched in the middle of apocolyps3 (that two week period were there was no online due to a major hack event).

4 ≈ One

Now that you mention it, I didn't even notice how little Sony focused on Multiplayer during the conference. Maybe that is why I enjoyed it so much.

41 millions PS4 sold to 21 million Xbox Ones sold. The PS4 is destroying the Xbox One in console sales. PS4 big titles and multi-platform game sales are obliterating the Xbox One in game sales. PS4 has a large variety of games and more games are on their way.