By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opinion: Sony lacks variety

TheBlackNaruto said:
Vrruumm said:

It has been 2.5 years and still no simulation racing game.  Such variety.

I don't get this post are you saying because it has been 2.5 years and no sim racer that they lack variety? Or are you just venting because you love racing games and want a sim racer?

Drive Club isn't a racer? Hmm... It's a good one in my opinion.

This thread is certainly interesting and entertaining at best.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Rafie said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I don't get this post are you saying because it has been 2.5 years and no sim racer that they lack variety? Or are you just venting because you love racing games and want a sim racer?

It is a racer but because he had said sim racer I thought he wasn't including Driveclub....even though you are 100% correct Driveclub is a racer and a very good one at that.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
Rafie said:

It is a racer but because he had said sim racer I thought he wasn't including Driveclub....even though you are 100% correct Driveclub is a racer and a very good one at that.

Oh I see. So it's that Forizon Horizon deal versus Forza Motorsports. One is an arcarde racer and the other is more of an open world racer sim?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Oh I see. So it's that Forizon Horizon deal versus Forza Motorsports. One is an arcarde racer and the other is more of an open world racer sim?

That's the only thing Ic ould think of so that's why I asked him but he is offline now

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Vrruumm said:
aLkaLiNE said:

In all seriousness, Sony was all about new games this year. Microsoft has had the same E3 for 3 years now, save for DR4. Not sure how that qualifies as variety unless you're talking about the hardware announcements

Microsoft shows what is coming out this year, mostly.  They will show a couple of games for next year, but that will be more focused on at Gamescom.  Sony just likes announcing games 2-3 years before launch, well The Last Guardian was upwards of 7 years, but I think you understand what I am saying.  While getting new announcements is good, when they are so far away it is making people know that there is so-and-so game and not having any clue when it will be release.  What is the point in announcing a game?  I just never understood this marketing tactic.  I mean Microsoft has attempted this but sadly games like Fable and Phantom Dust have been canceled.  Each company is marketing different.  Microsoft's E3 is showing games that are coming out this year, while Sony is announcements for games coming out in a couple of years.  The one thing I wish Sony would do is talk about their ecosystem and what they are going to try to improve with their interface or by adding more features.  I think Microsoft does an amazing job at console support by improving the console every year and adding new useful features that gamers can take advantage of.  

bus MS announced the games they're releasing this year, YEARS AGO.  They don't announce any closer to release than Sony.  Remember 2014 when Sony announced LBP3 and then released it in November.  Same show they announced Blooborne and released it less than a calendar year later.  So they do the quick turn arounds just as fast as MS who announce stuff like Halo 5 years in advance.

I am Iron Man

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
The only "joke" in this thread, is the ammount of people attacking the OP for having an opinion.

This E3 has brought out the very worst in the community.

nobody is attacking him for having an opinion. sure, everybody has a right to have an opinion, but that doesnt make them right. i have the right to say that the earth is flat, its my opinion, and i can have it. but that doenst make me right, it just makes me a moron. 

RolStoppable said:
bananaking21 said:

nobody is attacking him for having an opinion. sure, everybody has a right to have an opinion, but that doesnt make them right. i have the right to say that the earth is flat, its my opinion, and i can have it. but that doenst make me right, it just makes me a moron. 

Your post goes so well together with this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=217447

exactly. you pretty much proved my point

RolStoppable said:
bananaking21 said:

Your post goes so well together with this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=217447

but wheres connetction?

at the end, was this thread a joke or not?

Another microsoft vs sony thread, wow