By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend Of Zelda most talked E3 game on social media

holy crap, zelda cleaning up on everything. Seems like its the game people are most excited about

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Of course, it was by far the most exciting thing in this kind of boring E3 and it is by far the most talked E3 game on social media, makes sense.

Wyrdness said:
Wow this game has put some people on tilt, ironic that a company that only focused on two games so far has caused such a reaction.

Which means that the strategy worked. Considering there was a strategy in the first place.

It definitely got my attention

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Great to see!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

By quite the margin too! I'm definitely excited for this game

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

HintHRO said:

''It doesn't correspond with my opinion, therefore it must be garbage''

I couldn't care less about my opinion, what I want is good data ... 

Plain garbage is what I'm seeing ... 

vkaraujo said:
Ali_16x said:
I extremely doubt this list just by how low Horizon Zero Dawn is, no way it's less than Sea of Thieves and Star Trek VR.

Really?Horizon is a new IP.

My brother, 25 years old, would most likely love to play it. Yet, since he doesn't go after games news like we do, all that surfaced naturally for him from E3 was God of War and Zelda.

He had no idea what Horizon was this morning when we spoke. I think this kind of thing just happens to new IPs, doesn't matter how good it looks.

Ok? But you think he knew about Sea of Thieves and Star Trek VR? You're kinda just proving what I said because I extremely doubt people know more about those two games than Horizon.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

PwerlvlAmy said:
holy crap, zelda cleaning up on everything. Seems like its the game people are most excited about

So you think it will sell really well?

Lawlight said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

So you think it will sell really well?

It obviously is lol. What do you think it will sell?