By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend Of Zelda most talked E3 game on social media

Not a surprise. Even haters talk about Zelda.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, Titanfall 2, FF XV, Mass Effect, CoD IW are getting beaten by a much smaller to boot and declining franchise too ?

Data is most likely garbage in this case ...

Not really considering we knew and saw some info on these games a few weeks before E3.

Don't you remember all the COD is ruined with scifi discussions, Watch Dogs 2 has a black dude, Battlefield 1 is where I go fuck COD scifi.

pokoko said:
Nautilus said:

Then again, this forums has a big Nintendo fanbase.And in those same Zelda threads you mentioned, alot of people from other fanbases joined the discussion.

But I will give you that it could mean either way.I mean, I still believe in what I said, and alot of things back up what I said.This data, the ridiculous line at E3 for Zelda, the number of views for the Zelda trailer at Nintendo youtube and so on.But its just that the people that are saying that this dont mean much are trying a bit too hard to downplay without the best of intentions in my opinion.

And yeah, this dosent mean that the game will sell everything the fans are making it to be, but its a good start.I mean, this keeps the possibility of that.If it didnt have the attention, it would have no chance at all.

I agree with you, it certainly is a good thing.  Even if most of the people mentioning Zelda are Nintendo fans who would buy the game regardless, all their family and friends now know about it.  It's good free advertising, even if it isn't very focused.

As far as too much being made of it, though, I mean ... look at the second game.  Doesn't anyone really think Battlefield 1 is really the second most anticipated game?  Or that EA would have "won E3" if Zelda hadn't been announced?  No, I don't think so.  That's a clear indication that the +/- here is substantial.

Or the Zelda lines you're talking about, would they have been as long if Nintendo had a big Mario IP demo avaliable?

I know people are very excited, and with good reason, but it kind of feels like some fans are setting Breath of the Wild up to be the next GTA5.

LOL i don't get that impression because lets face it we all know Nintendo systems don't sell that well to gamers. Nintendo would need heavy hitters and new big exclusives from 3rd parties to entice someone to get their system.

Most people will not buy a console just fo Zelda.

Now what would be more interesting of a topic is how well Zelda would do if it went multiplatform to XBOX and PS.

Lawlight said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
holy crap, zelda cleaning up on everything. Seems like its the game people are most excited about

So you think it will sell really well?

Ummmmm this thread is about most talked, not "most selling". 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

It obviously is lol. What do you think it will sell?

Definitely will have at least good sales, remember it will be also launch title for NX, and launch game that is in same time actually very good and hyped game means great sales.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

3M like Skyward Sword?

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

3M like Skyward Sword?

Having two version and launching with a new system, probably being bundled with it?No chance.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'm deeply sad that my God of War didn't get in the first place T_T.
Oh and Microsoft is actually the most talked show in E3. So congrat to Microsoft!

Zelda is a 30 years old franchise that everybody has heard about. Besides, people are waiting for it for ages. It doesn't mean that it's the best presentation in my opinion.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

RolStoppable said:
Looks like Nintendo didn't get ignored like they should have been.

The insane lines to play the demo agrees with this comment. Guess some fans will need to look for excuses for this, too.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile