By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend Of Zelda most talked E3 game on social media

Nautilus said:
Lawlight said:

3M like Skyward Sword?

Having two version and launching with a new system, probably being bundled with it?No chance.

I guess Nintendo could go with the usual route of bundling their console with a game without giving buyers the option to buy a standalone unit.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Lawlight said:

3M like Skyward Sword?

Having two version and launching with a new system, probably being bundled with it?No chance.

Not to mentione that people are far more hyped and exiated about this Zelda then they were about SS, basicly this is Zelda people always wanted.

Lawlight said:
Nautilus said:

I guess Nintendo could go with the usual route of bundling their console with a game without giving buyers the option to buy a standalone unit.

They will definitely not bundle Zelda (at least not at launch), they will sell milions of standalone Zelda games in any case, they will make millions of profit from Zelda game.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

It obviously is lol. What do you think it will sell?

3M like Skyward Sword?

Why not 4M like The Wind Waker or 8M like Twilight Princess?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Lawlight said:
Nautilus said:

Jusy like TP oh wait that wasnt bundled and it sold weeeellllllll over 3mil. 3Mil is way too little. Itlldo no less tham 4mil. How high it gets after that? Tht is the question

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Pavolink said:

Why not 4M like The Wind Waker or 8M like Twilight Princess?

Because he wants it to fail and he's trying to find any negativity he can right now.  This really bothers him.

Seeing him so mad at Zelda is glorious.

Miyamotoo said:
Intrinsic said:
Kinda easy having the most talked about game when all you did is show one actual game.

That's not how it works, this doesnt have nothing with which game is Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft, this just about all E3 games that are mentioned, and Zelda most mentioned game in whole E3 buy far.

But that is kinda how it works. The games it's competing against were highlighting for less than half of the same time.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The game is getting quite the buzz. On youtube the trailer for breath of the wild is at 4.8 million views already.  Skyward Sword's trailer is at 3.7 million right now.  That is crazy. I guess having Zelda going back to their roots is causing more excitement.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

The game is getting quite the buzz. On youtube the trailer for breath of the wild is at 4.8 million views already.  Skyward Sword's trailer is at 3.7 million right now.  That is crazy. I guess having Zelda going back to their roots is causing more excitement.

This morning, 4 hours ago, was at 4M. Yesterday at 3M.

I already have the music in my cellphone...

Pavolink said:
killeryoshis said:

This morning, 4 hours ago, was at 4M. Yesterday at 3M.

I already have the music in my cellphone...

The music is simply amazing. After the trailer was first shown I looked on youtube to see if anyone uploaded it and lo and behold, they did. Probably my favorite Zelda main theme ever now