By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend Of Zelda most talked E3 game on social media

https://www.brandwatch.com/2016/06/react-e3-2016-social-data-live-blog/#Nintendo

Around the Network

That's great, now lets see how that translates to sales.

Though if social media means Zelda won e3, It also means Nintendo lost e3. :P

And by a fair margin too. The trailer also has 3.1m views. It's good to see the game is at least turning heads out there.

Though, to be realistic this doesn't mean much. Both Call of Duty and Pokémon are quite low on that list, but we all know those will outsell most, if not all others on there.

I extremely doubt this list just by how low Horizon Zero Dawn is, no way it's less than Sea of Thieves and Star Trek VR.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

So? If sony only showed 1 game that game would probably be most talked about

Around the Network

Dam son, Zelda making more heads turn than something slightly new and slightly unheard of, that's something you don't see every day.

Let the "no they lost, my system won" comments flow like spice (because they totally will).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It was the #1 trend on twitter and trending on Facebook, so I'm not surprised.

Zelda is still one of those games that almost everyone loves, but it's not been enough to sell a lot people on an entire console (few games really are).

I do think it was wise to include it as a launch title for the Nx, though. Depending on what else they reveal for the launch lineup (must be a fairly good number of games given they've revealed none so far), it might be enough to really win people over if they actually advertise. Missing the holidays could hurt pretty bad, though... people aren't looking to make large purchases early in the year heh

Still, very cool to see Zelda getting a lot of attention! :)

Pinkie_pie said:
So? If sony only showed 1 game that game would probably be most talked about

That's not how it works. There's only a handful of franchises that could have warranted that attention, such as another GTA title or something. Games don't become the most talked about by virtue of their publisher only showing up with one.

Besides, Nintendo revealed Pokemon Sun & Moon, usually a huge deal, and people practically ignored it in favor of Zelda.

Now lets see how it sells compared to those other games.

As expected!