By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend Of Zelda most talked E3 game on social media

There's no question this is the most talked about game of e3 2016. It's also the game talked about in the most positive way, so this is good social media coverage. It's a great build up for the NX launch as well. A system launching next year already has its killer app.

Those bringing up Horizon need to accept that not a lot of people (relatively speaking) care about that title.

Around the Network

So many PS4 games. In any case, this doesn't mean anything when it comes to sales.

Pinkie_pie said:
So? If sony only showed 1 game that game would probably be most talked about

That's not how it works, this doesnt have nothing with which game is Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft, this just about all games that are mentioned, and Zelda most mentioned game in whole E3 buy far.

Obviously.
Zelda was the game of the E3 2016.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Kinda easy having the most talked about game when all you did is show one actual game.

Around the Network

Lol that's because ninty fans get massively over excited, all you've got to do is look at this forum and there's been over 20 separate threads created for Zelda already and most of them are absolute pointless and should of just been posted in the official discussion thread. The exact same thing happened with Splatoon, any minor small detail and a thread was created.
There's not as much Ninty fans out there than there is PlayStation but there's no doubt they are the loudest when it comes to the Internet and shouting about a new Pokemon, Mario or Zelda game.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Intrinsic said:
Kinda easy having the most talked about game when all you did is show one actual game.

That's not how it works, this doesnt have nothing with which game is Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft, this just about all E3 games that are mentioned, and Zelda most mentioned game in whole E3 buy far.

Pavolink said:
Obviously.

Pavo what do you think about Zelda from this what Nintendo showed us?

E3 isn't over my friends. SE still has two more days of things to show us :)

Lube Me Up

Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:
Obviously.

Pavo what do you think about Zelda from this what Nintendo showed us?

I really like that it is the opposite of SS. I love SS (brst Zelda since OoT) and the fact that I will play something different is exciting.

Also, it's producing a lot of salty comments in certain fans. I love it because they are doing all the dirty work.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile