By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If Trump is a successful President, will you vote for him next time?

Would you vote for him next term?

No, it will all just be luck if he is good 10 11.24%

no 14 15.73%

Yes, I think he will do w... 18 20.22%

Yes 14 15.73%

Muuurica! 18 20.22%

see results 15 16.85%

other 0 0%

Total:89

If that were possible sure.

But he would be a terrible president. There would be more wars and the USA would go back to being hated worldwide. We would lose business, crush the economy and more violence. I wouldn't be surprised if OPEC when to the Euro for it's currency. This alone would devastate he US Economy for many years. That just one of many, many things that would happen.

Plus, it would put tacky goldish stuff all over the white house.

You question reads like, "If Velveta Cheese was the best cheese in the world would you buy only it?" Well, sure, but Velveta processed cheese food isn't really even cheese.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

It's amazing that some people can think he will be a good president, there is no possibility that he will be a good president.

At best, he will get impeached and removed from office because he stole money or used his power to help friends. At best.

At worst he will ruin the country, and start world war 3

That's the Donald Drumpf spectrum, no more, no less.

He won't be elected at all.

hershel_layton said:
I've told people that I won't vote. However, if trump proves he is a great president, then I'll take back a lot of my comments. I'll admit I'm wrong and vote for him if we improve greatly with him...

As far as I'm concerned none who doubted him were "wrong" even if he turns out to be the second coming of Solon the Lawgiver. The man has given us zero reason to view him as being someone capable of helming the ship of state with any reasonable level of dignity or decorum, and he intentionally avoids taking a definitive stance on just about any important issue he's questioned on.

In this bizarre, bearded-Spock universe where he becomes a great president, those who doubted should not apologize and those who backed him deserve no credit for doing so.

DraconianAC said:

He won't even run for president.

Around the Network

If elected (shudder) I think it's more likely Trump is impeached and/or resigns from office than he is a great leader and commander-in-chief.

Anyway, let's hope this hypothetical never gets tested in the real world.

If the US select him as the next president the US will become the laughingstock of the world until he press that red button and we have WW3 upon us all.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
If the US select him as the next president the US will become the laughingstock of the world until he press that red button and we have WW3 upon us all.

I fear that's already happened :(

That an influential world power nominated a know-nothing, narcissistic demagogue as the standard bearer for a major political party is pretty damn shameful.

Pirateogta said:
DraconianAC said:

He won't even run for president.

If the corporate media had not given him over 1 billion dollars in free air to spew his zinophobia and pro-american lip-service, he wouldn't haven come close to clinching the republican nomination. His history with the mob, and tax evasion would probably have been investigated, and he have stayed the joke the he truely represents over americans who actually believe him to be a successful business man.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Naum said:

I fear that's already happened :(

That an influential world power nominated a know-nothing, narcissistic demagogue as the standard bearer for a major political party is pretty damn shameful.

Nah man. Many countries (Latin American countries, from experience) have horrible people as presidents. US isn't the first, and sadly, won't be the last. 

At least it's unlikely for Trump to win... right?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988