By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If Trump is a successful President, will you vote for him next time?

Would you vote for him next term?

No, it will all just be luck if he is good 10 11.24%

no 14 15.73%

Yes, I think he will do w... 18 20.22%

Yes 14 15.73%

Muuurica! 18 20.22%

see results 15 16.85%

other 0 0%

Total:89

The president is not the power in government (as can be easily witnessed by everything Obama has failed to get done), hopefully if the rest of government does their job and blocks him properly he can appear (at least on the surface) as not being a totally bad option.

Around the Network

Nope

Cause I live in Canada

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

If he wins and is actually a good president then I will take back anything ill I've said of him

There wouldn't be a next time

The PS5 Exists. 

Of course. If he proves himself in the first term than by all means let him have another.

Around the Network

Of course if he was actually a good president he should stay. He'd have to ditch a few of his policies to do that though.
The deporting 10 million illegals and the blocking all muslims are both insane nonsense. If he tried either, there's no way he'd get re-elected.

If a president does an objectively good job I'll back them, but I can't see Trump doing much of anything to win me over... the few concrete stances he's taken, from restricting free trade to whatever that nonsense about the wall with mexico is, are things I'm not exactly thrilled about.

Even if he did a good job, he would still be a racist, misogynist politician.

I've told people that I won't vote. However, if trump proves he is a great president, then I'll take back a lot of my comments. I'll admit I'm wrong and vote for him if we improve greatly with him...

He'll need to fix some of his policies though. Sure, no one wants illegal immigrants, but plucking them out and sending them away is too expensive and inefficient. Also, temporary Ban on muslims? What if you're on the airplane and convert to Islam? Do they kick you out of the plane?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

depends who he is going up against