By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If Trump is a successful President, will you vote for him next time?

Would you vote for him next term?

No, it will all just be luck if he is good 10 11.24%

no 14 15.73%

Yes, I think he will do w... 18 20.22%

Yes 14 15.73%

Muuurica! 18 20.22%

see results 15 16.85%

other 0 0%

Total:89

The name Trump is not the name of a man, but a brand that represents the values his dad and granddad had. And that's precisely the problem with a Trump running for president no matter how many times you proved him wrong it doesn't seem to matter. Make Donald Drumpf again and seperate the businessbrand from the man (James Oliver).

As a man I would never vote for Trump and if you look closer to his company he did more harm than good. Especially with his side businesses. But I could look past that all if he didn't was such a sensitive pussy about the size of it's hands. Or that he switches from opinion over the same matter in like a day.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Johnw1104 said:
hershel_layton said:
I've told people that I won't vote. However, if trump proves he is a great president, then I'll take back a lot of my comments. I'll admit I'm wrong and vote for him if we improve greatly with him...

As far as I'm concerned none who doubted him were "wrong" even if he turns out to be the second coming of Solon the Lawgiver. The man has given us zero reason to view him as being someone capable of helming the ship of state with any reasonable level of dignity or decorum, and he intentionally avoids taking a definitive stance on just about any important issue he's questioned on.

In this bizarre, bearded-Spock universe where he becomes a great president, those who doubted should not apologize and those who backed him deserve no credit for doing so.

Obviously he's horrible. Also, I won't apologize. I'll just admit he's good.

However, there's a better chance of WWIII starting from him. So yes, this question is laughable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I don't think there will be a next election after Fallout 5. lol!