By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs 2: Hello World Teaser Trailer

QUAKECore89 said:
Hackers can hack without looking at the screen.

To be fair, most of "Hacking" is done by a program in the game, and you are literally just pushing a button. (Again in game).  

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Ka-pi96 said:
WTF? Can no one wait until E3 to release their trailers?

With all these teasers and stuff - I wonder what else they will showcase at E3 to wow the audience lol.

Tease now, reveal in two weeks.  Get people interested in E3.  Logical at least.

That was a horrible teaser, which is what i expect the game to be as well (horrible)

BasilZero said:
Neodegenerate said:

Tease now, reveal in two weeks.  Get people interested in E3.  Logical at least.

Two weeks? Dont you mean next week o.O?

I do.  Two weeks is in my head from when I was discussing with my brother LAST week.  Days are starting to just blend.

So many announcements today...
The full reveal is going to be interesting at E3.

Around the Network

Is any portion of this game similar in nature to the division?

Acevil said:
QUAKECore89 said:
Hackers can hack without looking at the screen.

To be fair, most of "Hacking" is done by a program in the game, and you are literally just pushing a button. (Again in game).  

That's cool, I wish I could do that in real life. ;P

They should just get it over with and cross it with AC. He is obviously an assassin trying to hack into Abstergo's servers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
They should just get it over with and cross it with AC. He is obviously an assassin trying to hack into Abstergo's servers.

I guess you solved the mysterious. :p

melbye said:
Acevil said:

To be fair, that was a whole lot of nothing. What City are we in, what is the reason for us to return to Chicago if they are too lazy to do a new place. Etc

Looks like the leaked image of the protagonist is real so that probably means the leak that said it is set in San Francisco is real too

http://kotaku.com/ubisoft-announces-watch-dogs-2-announcement-1780790856

It is San Francisco.