Original Xbox 80 26.06%

Xbox 360 180 58.63%

Xbox One 47 15.31%

Total:307

360 for sure.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
aLkaLiNE said:
That's tough. The First Xbox introduced online play which was unheard of for the tv. Ridiculously fond memories with friends for Halo 2 so that alone carries a lot of weight.
The 360 introduced one of my favorite franchises, gears of war which also stacks heavily in my mind.

I'd have to edge it to the 360 even though there were more games that I felt I enjoyed with the first Xbox (psychonauts, republic commando, battlefront 2, halo 2, the first Fable)

Dude, you're reading my mind! I couldn't agree more, and I absolutely love Psychonauts and Republic Commando.

OG Xbox has a shaky reputation but I love it :) 

Yaaaaas 😏 we must be in the same age bracket lol

Xbox 360 is the best.

Proud to be a Californian.

For quantity of notable games, easily 360.

Which is why X1 BC has so much appeal. Amazing library.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Dude, you're reading my mind! I couldn't agree more, and I absolutely love Psychonauts and Republic Commando.

I recently ordered an OG Xbox the other day so I could replay Panzer Dragon Orta and Jet Set Radio Future. 360 BC is okay for those games, but has issues.

Xbox didnt have the variety of PS2, but it had so many awesome exclusives and PC ports.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

360 by a landslide, then OG, then XB1.

360 made many large leaps (consistently high quality online play, achievements, wireless controller) that have been copied by others.  OG Xbox was great because it started to pave that path the 360 eventually went down.  XB1 showed us what MS would do playing from an even position.  MS is best in the console market when they are far behind the others and look to innovate in order to pull users in, exactly why the 360 was so good.

360 by far.

Xb360.

Mr Puggsly said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I recently ordered an OG Xbox the other day so I could replay Panzer Dragon Orta and Jet Set Radio Future. 360 BC is okay for those games, but has issues.

Xbox didnt have the variety of PS2, but it had so many awesome exclusives and PC ports.

Skip to the 1min mark, I find it so weird that this game is still supported and will start up on X360, why they didn't just set it as being incompatible I'll never know, heck weirder again is that there is an XBLA version of the exact same game which plays absolutely perfectly.

Edit As for the thread it has to be the X360, turned the brand from something which got outsold almost 6 to 1 by the PS2 in the previous gen into something that sold 1:1 against the PS3, also the original Xbox popularized console online play... but it was not the first system to feature it, it wasn't even the first system to be packages with a preinstalled method to connect to the net.

X360 had 3 fantastic things going for it, one of the greatest librarys of games pretty much ever, an online store/environment years ahead of its time (psn and eshop are still behind the x360s store imo) and in my own opinion possibly the most comfortable controller of any console/PC to date, for me the X360 pad felt like a great cross between the original Xbox and the Dualshock to create a unique but fantastic hybrid of designs.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

360, no question.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."