By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus games for June 2016 announced

NBA games are pretty good. I don't have a ps4 but this month seems really good. I've also heard some good things about gone home.

Around the Network
Neodegenerate said:

This is just the PS4 games, any word on the other 2 platforms?

Gone Home is a game I am excited to try. NBA2K16 though... meh.

why arent you interested in Siren Bloodcurse?

Ruler said:
Neodegenerate said:

This response was prior to the update with the PS3 and Vita games.  Bloodcurse and Deviants both look interesting to me.

Ruler said:
Neodegenerate said:

You seem really excited for Siren Bloodcurse...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Neodegenerate said:
Lauster said:

Injustice was a retail PS4 game on PS Plus...

One could make the argument for Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes as well

And

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Dead-Season-PS4/dp/B00K8H5US2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1464743748&sr=8-2&keywords=ps4+walking+dead

And

And

and

But yeah, what difference does it make if the games had a retail copy or not... does it make the game better the way the bytes have another way of getting into your console on a piece of physical media?

On topic though.... Ughh.... NBA was real.... meh I'll give it a download could be fun some night when a few people are over and have a blast of it 4 player or so, second God of War game for the Vita in a row, that is fairly class, could give the whole franchise to Vita owners maybe? except for 3 considering that 1/2 remastered in HD are available for the system as well.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Only games of interest for me this month I aleady own. Ah well. 2nd month to be a total bust.

kitler53 said:
Acevil said:

Which is funny when this is the biggest release they really ever done. 

maybe to those that care about the label AAA but sports and horror are the worst genres in gaming.

NBA 2k16 will be the first ps+ game i don't download.

Have you ever played any of the 2k games in the past 3-4 years? They're a ton of fun. :-/

I was shocked how much fun I had playing them despite not being a huge NBA fan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Basketball? That it like the most unpopular sport in my country lol. I hope it's different for EU.

Normchacho said:
Ruler said:

You seem really excited for Siren Bloodcurse...

i allready beaten it on PS3 when i got the console the first time in 2013

Ganoncrotch said:
Neodegenerate said:

One could make the argument for Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes as well

And

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Dead-Season-PS4/dp/B00K8H5US2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1464743748&sr=8-2&keywords=ps4+walking+dead

the_walking_dead_season_two

And

ZOMBI

And

Helldivers

and

Tropico 5

But yeah, what difference does it make if the games had a retail copy or not... does it make the game better the way the bytes have another way of getting into your console on a piece of physical media?

On topic though.... Ughh.... NBA was real.... meh I'll give it a download could be fun some night when a few people are over and have a blast of it 4 player or so, second God of War game for the Vita in a row, that is fairly class, could give the whole franchise to Vita owners maybe? except for 3 considering that 1/2 remastered in HD are available for the system as well.

Yes, there is plenty of PS4's retail games now. With Injustice, I wanted to indicate the first one released on PS+ for PS4, to my knowledge (in December 2014).

I totally agree on the bold part, I already said it in a previous PS+ topic.

NBA 2k game for this month wasn't strange, they already gave NBA 2k14 in June 2014 on PS3