By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus games for June 2016 announced

Siren Blood Curse is amazing, this and Overwatch make me wanna get Plus again...

Around the Network

I don't like it, they can try to impress me next month, its ok, blood and wine expension will keep me busy

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Acevil said:
kitler53 said:
worst month ever to me.

Which is funny when this is the biggest release they really ever done. 

Lol not even. They have put Tomb Raider, Rocket League and Injustice on PS Plus

I'll definitely download Gone Home.

I'll have to pass on NBA though since I already bought it earlier this year.

poklane said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

That's what they said with Rocket League at first.

Except for Rocket League being an imaginary sport based loosely on a real sport. You can dislike football/soccer and still love Rocket League, but if you dislike basketball the chances of that person enjoying a basketball game is probably close to 0.

That's what they said until Steph Curry broke all the rules. Now they want to be like him until they found out they could be better than him...with this game. Lol

Around the Network
lionpetercarmoo said:
Acevil said:

Which is funny when this is the biggest release they really ever done. 

Lol not even. They have put Tomb Raider, Rocket League and Injustice on PS Plus

NBA has handily outsold TR and Injustice. Plus RL wasn't a big game when they announced it was going to be on PS+.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Wow, I wouldn't count NBA as the "best" game put on either gwg or plus this gen, but it is certainly the "biggest" in terms of sales and popularity. 

Plus, it's easily the best sports franchise on the market, one I'm very excited to play again. 

kitler53 said:
worst month ever to me.

lol really? Siren Bloodcurse and NBA 2K PS4 is worst month?

Hiku said:
I like horror games, so I might check out Siren: Blood Curse for PS3.
That'll be the first PS+ game I've downloaded in that case.

its 100% worth it best horror game last gen

malistix1985 said:
I don't like it, they can try to impress me next month, its ok, blood and wine expension will keep me busy

really you dont like Siren Bloodcurse`?

Well at least I get to play 2k16 now, only game I like from my whole 3 months of subscription.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid