By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus games for June 2016 announced

Is the crowd here anti sports or anti basketball, because by all accounts NBA2k16 is among the best sports titles out there. Its basically a basketball RPG lol

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Is the crowd here anti sports or anti basketball, because by all accounts NBA2k16 is among the best sports titles out there. Its basically a basketball RPG lol

Most of the attitude on here has been positive for the game, either people who want it or a good few who said they'll give it a look or break it out during a social night for a game.

Don't mistake a few people not being a fan of the game, no game is universally liked by everyone, even UC4 showed us that... somehow.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:

Okay seems they did lol, I must have just clicked to buy the license for that but never actually downloaded/played it, awww well maybe this time around, I read those games are meant to be fantastic fun.

I now have so many PS+ and GWG games I've done that on haha. I something go through my download list and it's like "oh cool, I always wanted to try thatl... maybe I'll download it later" then completely forget about it again until I go through my download list again.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Vita once again where its at. God of War: Chains of Olympus is one of the finest games that PS Plus ever got, up there with Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite and God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

But I already have it on both PSP and PS3 xD

MikeRox said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Okay seems they did lol, I must have just clicked to buy the license for that but never actually downloaded/played it, awww well maybe this time around, I read those games are meant to be fantastic fun.

I now have so many PS+ and GWG games I've done that on haha. I something go through my download list and it's like "oh cool, I always wanted to try thatl... maybe I'll download it later" then completely forget about it again until I go through my download list again.

I really need to make a list of them or something, I bought Hitman HD trilogy a while ago on Disk only after getting back did I notice that I had the bubbles on my PS3 for one or two of the games.... since the pack had been on PSN before, set me back a whole €4.99 I was devastated!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive