By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My girlfriend says I don't get anymore hanky panky unless we get married

She's using hanky panky to get you to marry her which seems like a red flag to me. Intimacy shouldn't be used as a carrot, it should be something you both do because you love and enjoy each other.

Also, more important things than marriage like: saving for a house, sending your kids to various activities, and fixing your current house.

If you do get married, get a prenup!

Around the Network

If this is a "Christian" thing then tell her you will use condoms. I guess if you don't jizz in her it doesn't count as sex from a religious perspective? (Well, no idea about that, I'm not into this Christian no sex before marriage stuff)

That's pretty ridiculous on her part. Tell me, when you first met her, did she come through the tv screen while you were watching a sit-com? That would explain her behavior at least.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Baalzamon said:
sabvre42 said:

Even as a Christian, I think waiting for marriage to have sex is a bad idea. Some people just are not sexually compatible.

This is so true. It would be an absolute nightmare to find something like that out after you are married.

Absolutely. having no sex before marriage just to find out after marriage that you will still have almost no sex for the rest of your life is not so awesome. Well, some people think sex is only to make kids, I guess it makes sense for them. 

sabvre42 said:
Nymeria said:
Knowing little about you or her, this sounds like you two need to have a long involved talk about your relationship.

I wouldn't advise getting married just to be able to have sex.

Hes right. Cause as soon as you get married you get less sex.  (I'm married)

Nothing turns a woman off more than a wedding ring.

Ain't that some hard truth you learn after the fact.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
My Mrs says she won't give me anymore either but that's because she just hates me.

Damn. Sorry to hear that.

Aeolus451 said:
XanderXT said:

If your a Christian, I'm pretty sure you believe that God made you and whoever your doing the hanky panky with were literally made for each other.

Christians aren't supposed to think that (in my opinion). 

It's a pretty common thought. That God has picked out someone that's made for you two to become one. Now, that doesn't explicitly mean sex, but sex is designed to be pleasurable so the person meant for you has to have some compatibility?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Are you saying she has zero interest in sex? Is she only doing it with you because you want to? Is she tired of putting on the act and ENDURING sex, and will only put up with it after you get married?

That does not sound like a person I would like to be with.

If you had the kids with her I feel you. Blackmailing expert level

I wish my girlfriend want to marry now man I love her so much but she wants to wait some years and I'm OK with that.