By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My girlfriend says I don't get anymore hanky panky unless we get married

This is not a proper foundation to build a marriage on. Dont do it you will regret it.

Around the Network
Netyaroze said:
This is not a proper foundation to build a marriage on. Dont do it you will regret it.

Totally agree.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

There's million of fish in the pond! Find one in the meantime until you get the funds...if you know what I mean. :~)

Don't marry her, if she is doing this to you as a girlfriend I can't imagine what she would you if you ever get divorce

Neodegenerate said:
Sleep with her friends instead

From what I understand, that literally solves all relationship problems. 

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

If you value your relationship, give in to her demand.

Moonhero said:
Neodegenerate said:
Sleep with her friends instead

From what I understand, that literally solves all relationship problems. 

Absolutely.  It was my go-to response for how to get a relationship to implode prior to getting married.

Ditch her, she is manipulating you into making a decision you might not feel ready for buy perhaps were willing to have a proper discussion about... But no, she had to be silly and blackmail you with-holding sex until you put on her a Diamond ring, hahahaha.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Listen to me. I'm 52.years old and happily divorced. DON'T DO IT.
Your girlfriend sounds very manipulative by holding out like she is. If you give in the next thing will be no sex unless you buy her a new car. Then no sex unless you buy her that expensive jewelry. It will never end.
Tell her to stop trying to manipulate you or your getting a new girlfriend.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Ok instead of all these extreme measures.

Have you tried talking to her and saying what you just told us? What is she saying about it?

If she still insists on that blackmail after you said that, then you are gonna have to tell her "so be it". Because there are more important things in life than just sex. Especially in your case cause you got children.