By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My girlfriend says I don't get anymore hanky panky unless we get married

dump the bitch :)

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Ljink96 said:
There's million of fish in the pond! Find one in the meantime until you get the funds...if you know what I mean. :~)

Are you suggesting he should have sex with a fish for now? Because.... ewwww

:`````(

outlawauron said:
Aeolus451 said:

Christians aren't supposed to think that (in my opinion). 

It's a pretty common thought. That God has picked out someone that's made for you two to become one. Now, that doesn't explicitly mean sex, but sex is designed to be pleasurable so the person meant for you has to have some compatibility?

It's common but incorrect for the most part. It just wishful thinking that god made someone to be your other half. No where in the bible does it mention that we get a mate hand picked by god. You also have to consider that our souls are immortal so we might not meet anyone while alive.  

God choosing for us defeats the whole point of giving us free will. We're supposed to choose our mate(s) and figure out on you own if you're compatible or not. It's no different than having to make any other choice in life. 

Sex is a very important part of compatibility. 

I'm not christian or religious. I just read the bible while trying to maintain a objective point of view. 

XanderXT said:
sabvre42 said:

Christians don't have arranged marriages... they date and breakup... they even divorce. We don't believe that God puts the first romantic opportunities as destiny. 

Sex is sex. It's masterbation using someone else's genitals. Doing it with someone you have feelings for just adds an emotional level and makes it less animalistic.

Uh, I never said that first loves are who your destined with though. And your belief doesn't really seem like something a Christian would say. I mean, don't they say that they are God's chosen people and stuff? And that Sex is good in the context of marraige because it's for making babies?

Aeolus451 said:

Christians aren't supposed to think that (in my opinion). 

Well I wouldn't know. My friend who's a Christian says that there is a woman for you in the world, because when God created you, he also created for you a partner. Or something like that.

That's just a bit of romanticism.

SonytendoAmiibo said:
Listen to me. I'm 52.years old and happily divorced. DON'T DO IT.
Your girlfriend sounds very manipulative by holding out like she is. If you give in the next thing will be no sex unless you buy her a new car. Then no sex unless you buy her that expensive jewelry. It will never end.
Tell her to stop trying to manipulate you or your getting a new girlfriend.

Ehhhh.... I've learned you can bypass the no sex bargaining chip by just making them too horny to say no.

That said, it doesn't work when they TRULY aren't in the mood. At that point you are only going to anger them off and then have to deal with a pissed off female.

Buy her a cheap promise ring

Around the Network

Then I guess its time for her to "leavy leavy". This probably won't be the last time she'll ask you to do something for her, and it'll get bigger and bigger over time. I've had women like this, and I'd usually end it if they stuck to this playbook, especially if we've only been together for a year maybe. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

Then I guess its time for her to "leavy leavy". This probably won't be the last time she'll ask you to do something for her, and it'll get bigger and bigger over time.

TBH... we could be telling him that his fiance is selfish and the OP may have been dating the gf for like 8 years....

sabvre42 said:
barneystinson69 said:

Then I guess its time for her to "leavy leavy". This probably won't be the last time she'll ask you to do something for her, and it'll get bigger and bigger over time.

TBH... we could be telling him that his fiance is selfish and the OP may have been dating the gf for like 8 years....

Then I can't helph him out. But 8 years without marrying seems like a long time to be with someone without it going anywhere, so I can see why she's pissed. I'd make sure you get a damn good lawyer that can write up a prenub, and hope that if a divorce ever happens that its upheld.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Remember marriage is a contract that makes your wealth officially her wealth in law, if it goes wrong then she will be taking you to the cleaners financially. The divorce courts favour women massively, just keep that in mind.

Marriage is not mandatory for two people to be together, etc. So your girlfriend using marriage(option) on you is hilarious.