By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My girlfriend says I don't get anymore hanky panky unless we get married

This doesn't seem very romantic, I would have a discussion and come to a term because not having money> money issues> anger > problems in relationship, make sure never to have money problems because it is a killer :(

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
sabvre42 said:

At least you got to test drive the car before the purchase...

Even as a Christian, I think waiting for marriage to have sex is a bad idea. Some people just are not sexually compatible. I literally got dumped once cause my cock was too large for her, and after every time we did it... she would hurt like a freshly turned non virgin.

If your a Christian, I'm pretty sure you believe that God made you and whoever your doing the hanky panky with were literally made for each other.

Christians don't have arranged marriages... they date and breakup... they even divorce. We don't believe that God puts the first romantic opportunities as destiny. 

Sex is sex. It's masterbation using someone else's genitals. Doing it with someone you have feelings for just adds an emotional level and makes it less animalistic.

XanderXT said:
sabvre42 said:

At least you got to test drive the car before the purchase...

Even as a Christian, I think waiting for marriage to have sex is a bad idea. Some people just are not sexually compatible. I literally got dumped once cause my cock was too large for her, and after every time we did it... she would hurt like a freshly turned non virgin.

If your a Christian, I'm pretty sure you believe that God made you and whoever your doing the hanky panky with were literally made for each other.

Christians aren't supposed to think that (in my opinion). 

sabvre42 said:
XanderXT said:

Christians don't have arranged marriages... they date and breakup... they even divorce. We don't believe that God puts the first romantic opportunities as destiny. 

Sex is sex. It's masterbation using someone else's genitals. Doing it with someone you have feelings for just adds an emotional level and makes it less animalistic.

Uh, I never said that first loves are who your destined with though. And your belief doesn't really seem like something a Christian would say. I mean, don't they say that they are God's chosen people and stuff? And that Sex is good in the context of marraige because it's for making babies?

Aeolus451 said:
XanderXT said:

Well I wouldn't know. My friend who's a Christian says that there is a woman for you in the world, because when God created you, he also created for you a partner. Or something like that.

Getting married over an ultimatum sounds like a brilliant idea...

Around the Network

a) she shouldn't use sex as a manipulation tool. If she doesn't want sex anymore, you should discuss the future of your relationship because perhaps it's time to part ways prior to marriage. If she wants sex and is withholding it from herself, she's being stupid.

b) The real issue is she wants to get married, like most women. The problem is, most of them don't want to worry about the details, just "make it happen". Since you obviously have a number of other costs and priorities, you need to get her involved in the details. Say, we can prioritize marriage as #1, but which of these others do you want to sacrifice? She needs to make the call, so make her. If she says she's OK with not sending the kids to collage or fixing the house, she will have to own it. There is no reason for you to make the difficult decisions and deal with the stress on your own. You'll grow closer by dealing with it together.

Knowing little about you or her, this sounds like you two need to have a long involved talk about your relationship.

I wouldn't advise getting married just to be able to have sex.

XanderXT said:
sabvre42 said:

Uh, I never said that first loves are who your destined with though. And your belief doesn't really seem like something a Christian would say. I mean, don't they say that they are God's chosen people and stuff? And that Sex is good in the context of marraige because it's for making babies?

Aeolus451 said:

Well I wouldn't know. My friend who's a Christian says that there is a woman for you in the world, because when God created you, he also created for you a partner. Or something like that.

You are referencing your beliefs of christians based on one of the more extremist ones. My sister was a member of a church that banned people from dating without chaperones. They had to "court" until they became engaged... at which point they could finally be alone.

Fuck that noise.

Nymeria said:
Knowing little about you or her, this sounds like you two need to have a long involved talk about your relationship.

I wouldn't advise getting married just to be able to have sex.

Hes right. Cause as soon as you get married you get less sex.  (I'm married)

Nothing turns a woman off more than a wedding ring.

I guess you cant even afford hookers Spurge