By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT Sport launches November 15th - Trailer up

FIT_Gamer said:
pokoko said:
Is the emphasis on race cars? Is that why it's not GT7?

That's what seems like. I think the entire car line up will be restricted to legit race cars. No street cars.  I'm just glad they included Rally cars. 

There are road cars.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Looking good. Worst trailer music ever though lol

Angelus said:
Looking good. Worst trailer music ever though lol

Yes, absolutely!

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Great news, Day 1.

Great news for PSVR

Around the Network

Why UK has a different release date then Europe????

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

After watching the trailer again... I notice alot of aliasing... they could have done that trailer better.

Nautilus said:
Why UK has a different release date then Europe????

Because for some weird reason, games traditionally release on a friday in the UK :-3

Slade6alpha said:
Is this like Forza Horizon, or pretty much GT 7?
I'll maybe check it out if it's like Horizon (open world), but not like the main line Forzas, (or main like GTs).

Seriously question from someone ignorant.

this is more like the GT concept series. Usually a go between every other mainline gt game  

The king has returned!!!!!!

JRPGfan said:
After watching the trailer again... I notice alot of aliasing... they could have done that trailer better.

There are many problems shown in the trailer. It's actually pretty alarming. The cost of 60fps and PSVR is big apparently.