By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT Sport launches November 15th - Trailer up

Looks amazing!!!
Very nice to hear that it will release holidays 2016!!!

Around the Network

So they just announced the 137 cars are the premium cars only. Will be more cars.

It really does look good. It is definitely the best looking 60FPS racer on console this gen. :)

Bristow9091 said:
The cars look really good, but the environments still look terrible (The trees and stuff still look like 2D cut outs and where they meet the floor is too obvious, the grass looks like a flat surface... lots of things really)... too bad Evolution Studios aren't around to show 'em how to make pretty tracks and stuff...

They just said it's about 50% complete, as far as development goes. Not sure if that's true, but i'm sure it will look better come launch.

Consider me underwhelmed. :/

This looks more GT6 remastered than a proper current-gen game. 

How the mighty has fallen. :(

Sucks, because I had lots of hope for a PS4 GT.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
The cars look really good, but the environments still look terrible (The trees and stuff still look like 2D cut outs and where they meet the floor is too obvious, the grass looks like a flat surface... lots of things really)... too bad Evolution Studios aren't around to show 'em how to make pretty tracks and stuff...

60fps vs 30fps is a significant difference between the two. For a racing simulator 60fps is essential. So it is expected to see some sacrifices elsewhere. It is all about priorities and managing the resources. 

Wow that race on the live stream was fucking intense!!

FIT_Gamer said:
Bristow9091 said:

They just said it's about 50% complete, as far as development goes. Not sure if that's true, but i'm sure it will look better come launch.

50% is probably an exageration since the game releases in 6 months. The build could be a bit old, though.

Holy cats, the Japanese guys are dominating.

I think it looks pretty good... :-3