By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Homefront The Revolution drops to 15fps on consoles, runs smoother on Xbox One

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-homefront-the-revolution-performance-analysis

"With general gameplay often running at 20fps and under on PS4 and Xbox One, it's hard to truly enjoy the nuts and bolts of its gunplay. It's a shame, because there's a very decent game beneath its technical troubles - something that's immediately apparent when playing on PC."

"Xbox One often leads in performance for matching tests. From the very first cut-scene Xbox One tops PS4 by an average of 3fps - a divide that's also true of regular gameplay. Neither can be considered a success though and at its nadir, PS4 is prone to 15fps drops, while Xbox One hits a similar 16fps just as alpha effects kick in."

Around the Network

Smoother on Xbox One? It's like who has more hair in comparison of two bald people. It's terrible in both systems.

daredevil.shark said:

Smoother on Xbox One? It's like who has more hair in comparison of two bald people. It's terrible in both systems.

The framerate is consistantly better on X1, "smoother" doesn't imply that its "smooth", just that its more so than the PS4 version. X1 version also lacks screen tearing which is worthy of note.

And another bad made western game that cannot even get a solid 30fps yet doesn't look as near as good as uncharted 4 or even killzone shadow fall.

Hate the dev not the hardware

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

this game is a mess in every way. people should just not buy it. i mean, its really a cryteck game after all. so what did people expect. 

Around the Network

Oh my god, i thought Lichdom on consoles is only one bad made with CryEngine, and this one is also powered by CryEngine!

FPS > Graphics

Why do people push graphics if the game plays like shit? 360 graphics with solid 60 FPS would be more enjoyable

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
FPS > Graphics

Why do people push graphics if the game plays like shit? 360 graphics with solid 60 FPS would be more enjoyable

In this case yes. 15fps is unexceptable. I don't think a single person out there would prefer a 15fps game for better graphics.

Es Ram 4tw^^ i think they will patch it

I knew this game was going to flop after the beta.