By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Homefront The Revolution drops to 15fps on consoles, runs smoother on Xbox One

You forgot to mention it drops to 16 fps on the Xbox one, when the PS4 drops to 15 fps.

Its 1 fps higher... but yeah this game isnt running anywhere near a smooth 30 fps.

Even ignoreing the 1080 vs 900p situation for the Xbox one, performance isnt optimal on either system.

Game "freezes" for 5-10 secounds every time it auto saves (which it does alot).

Badly optimised game imo.

Around the Network

Basically either buy this for PC or just skip it unless they improve things with patches.

May I ask why was this news worthy to being with???

For something to be "smoother" it had to be smooth in the beginning which apparently both aren't.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

NobleTeam360 said:
I knew this game was going to flop after the beta.

I knew this game was going to flop after the announcement.

Around the Network
The_BlackHeart__ said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I knew this game was going to flop after the beta.

I knew this game was going to flop after the announcement.

I knew this game was going to flop before it was even announced. Top that!  

Watched 3 random videos (one with angry joe) playing this game (pc).
All of them seem to have micro stutters as well.

When your gameplay is hurt from sutter and frame rates all over the place (consoles) and auto saves that freeze for 5-10 secounds...

Game deserves to flop if they launch it like this.

The devs should be ashamed of themselves.

I probably shouldn't say anything. Cause even if this game were the tits i still wouldn't have got it.

is it safe to assume it's mostly CPU bound? this level of framerate should get it to be rejected at quality control stage... geez

pbroy said:
FPS > Graphics

Why do people push graphics if the game plays like shit? 360 graphics with solid 60 FPS would be more enjoyable

both the graphics and fps are terrible to be honest