By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Ghostbusters Second Trailer (Still not funny edition)

Moved the thread to Movie discussion.

It was a bit better than the first one but mainly because they focused more on Chris Hemsworth and that's always good.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

"UHHH I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS A RACE THING OR A LADY THING"

This joke, right here, just rubs me the wrong way. And she should know, it's a weight thing lady, you look heavy.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I'm still not impressed.

Definitely not watching this.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

shikamaru317 said:
Ugh, so cringeworthy. Like I said in the other thread, looks like a bastardization of everything that made Ghostbusters good to start with.

It's a real shame that we never got the real Ghostbusters 3 we all wanted, thanks Bill Murray

Dont blame Bill Murray. Blame the people who shit all over Ghostbusters 2 if anything...

It's really not that bad.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
KLXVER said:

Dont blame Bill Murray. Blame the people who shit all over Ghostbusters 2 if anything...

Apparently Ghostbusters 3 was very close to happening at one point, all the other cast members wanted to do it, even Rick Moranis was considering coming out of retirement to do it supposedly, but Bill Murray didn't want to do it.  Supposedly he said, "No-one wants to pay money to see fat, old men chasing ghosts." Not true Bill, I would have gladly paid money to see that. Now all we have is this steaming pile of a reboot

He did the video game. He said that the script had to be good for him to consider doing a third movie. I guess it wasnt...

Whoever determined that Melissa McCarthy was funny, I HATE them. Seriously, she's in every female comedy now, and it sucks, because she is not funny, like, AT ALL. Ruins any movie that could possibly even be OK.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

the cringe... make it stop.... i'll keep my memories of the original intact if you don't mind.

I didn't know Tyler Perry was in the movie

freebs2 said:

I didn't know Tyler Perry was in the movie

Tracy Morgan is who i would compare it to.