By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Ghostbusters Second Trailer (Still not funny edition)

KLAMarine said:
This looks okayish to me. Still, I feel I should point out that I've never seen any of the originals.

The original wasn't an all-time great film or anything but it was new and different at the time and it had an undeniable charm.  More importantly, it had some of the best comedic actors in history playing off one another.  That aspect can't be underestimated.  When the material is goofy, everything depends on your cast.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
KLAMarine said:
This looks okayish to me. Still, I feel I should point out that I've never seen any of the originals.

The original wasn't an all-time great film or anything but it was new and different at the time and it had an undeniable charm.  More importantly, it had some of the best comedic actors in history playing off one another.  That aspect can't be underestimated.  When the material is goofy, everything depends on your cast.

Even if the trailer was bad at that time, you can see that this and the 2nd movie have a way darker feel than the new one.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I was a big fan of the original movies back in the day, this trailer seems pretty funny to me. I'm expectating to see what Paul Feig and his girls have done!

Tim and The Princes...

In before the director, producer, marketer, or some "activist" (read "insufferable leech") blames the disastrous performance on the " misogyny" of movie audiences. As opposed to the fact that it's total and utter crap.