By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Some anger over AVGN (James Rolfe) refusing to review the new Ghostbusters

QUAKECore89 said:
Patton's wife is cameo in Ghostbuster 2016...

(evil grin)

If this is true, it might explain his tweet.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
QUAKECore89 said:

(evil grin)

Not quite sure that's what he meant :o

KLAMarine said:
QUAKECore89 said:

(evil grin)

Um... his wife is dead. The person was doing dark humour. 

I was reading comment section... And i found someone actually linked something VERY VERY VERY interesting.

Yep! I bookmarked on my laptop.

Eh, AVGN has been on the downward slope for a while now, but I used to check it out all the time back when Gametrailers was still the biggest gaming site.

I just wish more "fans" would be willing to see the new Ghostbusters. This hate surrounding it is ridiculous. What if it's actually GOOD? How will all the haters feel then? :p

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
KLAMarine said:

What did he mean then?

Acevil said:
KLAMarine said:

...Oh...

axumblade said:

I realize there is a cause for overall concern. But I feel this movie is getting a ridiculous amount of hate just simply because it is different from the original. I get being apprehensive to the movie but does it really deserve to be the most disliked video on youtube? 

The reasons the new ghostbusters movie is getting a lot of hate is because: looks awful, doesn't look like is going to be funny and it's supposed to be different from the original yet they keep using a lot of the stuff that was in the original film.

I'm not saying I agree with the hate (personally I don't care for the movie, and I wasn't a big fan of the original) but that's how some fans feel.

So people are mad that James wont shit on the movie? I think refusing to review it is the most shitting on a movie you can do...

KLAMarine said:
ninjapirate42 said:

What did he mean then?

Acevil said:

...Oh...

Here.

Alrighty, off to hunt Ghostbusters 3.