By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4's Graphics Are Beyond Incredible! (*-screenshots may include spoilers-*)

Uncharted 4's graphics are...

Beyond incredible. 586 46.62%

Incredible. 381 30.31%

Great. 146 11.61%

Good. 65 5.17%

Decent. 31 2.47%

Less than decent. 22 1.75%

Other...comment below ;-) 26 2.07%

Total:1,257

lol sure let me just leave this screenshot that I just took from my PS4 right here. It was so stunning I literally had to stop and take the shot. The quality of the shot doesnt even do the real thing justice while sitting at your TV.

Around the Network

The framing and context of this shot is just sublime. He calls it 'Among Thief's':

And that detail:

Oh, and we can't forget the lighting:

The PS5 Exists. 

Landguy said:
CGI-Quality said:

Eh, I have to disagree, there.

I probably have to qualify it with "for that kind of game".

Well it had a Semi-Open World, look, Naughty dog just nailes emotions, eyes, shadows and other things like no other on consoles right now, if the Graphics get better its either in a less-open world like a Fighting Game or its a huge developer, like rockstar that could pull it off (look at how GTA V looked on PS3/X360) but most likely the next Naughty Dog game will just look even better ^_^

at the end of this cycle Uncharted 4 will still be one of the best looking games however, withoud a doubt.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

LOL I just had to do this...

John2290 said:

Theres a few part here and there that gets my balls filling with graphical love juice but nothing has really made that juice mess my pants. What about you? Poll above and please comment . For example, The Order 1886, ryse son of rome, Drive clubs car models etc......or maybe its the settings on my TV!?!?

EDIT - When I made this thread I was just finishing chapter 5. After a few more, I have to retract my original judgement of "Okay" to "great" on my poll scale. 

EDIT 2.0 - After changing some settings on my TV (which are extremely in depth) I have now seen Uncharted 4 at its best and its best is blowing me, the fuck away. I restarted the game and I'm back on chapter six....Just wow...INCREDIBLE !!!!

Now that is more like it :P

Around the Network
John2290 said:

Theres a few part here and there that gets my balls filling with graphical love juice but nothing has really made that juice mess my pants. What about you? Poll above and please comment . For example, The Order 1886, ryse son of rome, Drive clubs car models etc......or maybe its the settings on my TV!?!?

EDIT - When I made this thread I was just finishing chapter 5. After a few more, I have to retract my original judgement of "Okay" to "great" on my poll scale. 

EDIT 2.0 - After changing some settings on my TV (which are extremely in depth) I have now seen Uncharted 4 at its best and its best is blowing me, the fuck away. I restarted the game and I'm back on chapter six....Just wow...INCREDIBLE !!!!

I have a Samsung 6 series TV that I do most my gaming on and a while ago I had it on the wrong settings. Any game I played on it looked bad. It's amazing how much correct settings on TVs can make such a huge impact. 

Yeah, as good as the graphics are, you need to have your TV on the right settings to really appreciate it.
Not to bright and not to dark as they have a huge effect on contrast.

Haha, so from "Just okay" to "Good enough" to "fucking incredible"?

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Get a good calibration disk that assists you in fine-tuning sharpness, contrast, brightness, gamma etc. It's the best thing you can do besides actually getting a professional to come down and calibrating it for you for several hundred dollars. Disney's World of Wonder blu ray is an excellent calibration disk.

John2290 said:

Your tv isn't going to take a games graphics from "meh" to "incredible" just by upping the fucking gamma.  

This thread, while curious, is so silly.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"